Virtual 12Ks of Christmas

That's ridiculous. They advertised these as being able to hang on a Christmas tree. By March you're into St. Patrick's day. Heck, it will be almost Easter this year!

To be fair, it says “most“ people will receive their medals by the end of March. Which leaves open the possibility that you might have to wait until Arbor Day or Cinco de Mayo to celebrate

I'd be less annoyed by the whole thing if I had ordered them late in the game, but I was online the day they opened the registration for this.

Today I got a survey from runDisney asking how my experience with customer service was. I had already sent a response expressing my dissatisfaction with the product. No reply to that one, just this:

Hello Lynn,
We recently had the pleasure of assisting you with your inquiry and would love to hear what you think of our service. Please take a moment to let us know your satisfaction by clicking either link below:

How would you rate the support you received?

Sent an email to runDisney since I have not received my 12K package yet and received the following response:

Thank you for celebrating the 12Ks of Christmas with the Walt Disney Company!

Please know shipments will begin shipment in December and are sent on a revolving basis, which means some Guests will receive their packages prior to others. We do not have a tracking number for your finisher medal yet. However, we do anticipate most runners will receive their medals by the end of March 2024. If you have not received your medal by the end of this timeframe, please respond to this message and a Cast Member will be happy to assist you further.

Remember to share your runDisney Christmas spirit using #runDisneyVirtual on social media!

Kind Regards,

Kayla

March!?! Seriously. I'm pretty disappointed with that.
This is unusually late for RD isn't it? Don't recall them having this sort of issue with virtuals, at least to this degree. Wonder what the problem is.

This is unusually late for RD isn't it? Don't recall them having this sort of issue with virtuals, at least to this degree. Wonder what the problem is.

I don't really know. The only other virtual I did was the first year they did the summer series, that was several years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter