Virtual 12Ks of Christmas

I’ve seen some social media posts about them but I’m not sure if they were just advertising or if they were “delivery” pics. I did see a pic with the box and it’s super cute.

Eta: I went and looked and someone in a fb group received theirs yesterday. So these should be shipping

Last edited:
The shipping label for mine was just printed tonight, according to UPS, coming from Disney Destinations Marketing I hope it comes fast, I’m doing these runs next Sunday
ok cool, I have that printed too so I was hoping it was this instead of one of the random postcard/wrapping paper things they send sometimes to people with bookings close to the holidays

I also got the label notification from DDM, so guess we have our answer! And rD just posted a promo video on their IG stories.

Okay, I'm assuming for the Hot Cocoa Surprise that you drop the chocolate ball in your mug and pour warm/hot milk over it. But there are no instructions that I see. Has anyone tried it yet?

Okay, I'm assuming for the Hot Cocoa Surprise that you drop the chocolate ball in your mug and pour warm/hot milk over it. But there are no instructions that I see. Has anyone tried it yet?
I usually pour the milk first and then drop the ball in. But either is fine. Just don’t use water! Made that mistake with a different cocoa ball and it was not good!

I usually pour the milk first and then drop the ball in. But either is fine. Just don’t use water! Made that mistake with a different cocoa ball and it was not good!
Good to know, I’ve never used a hot cocoa ball before

Sent an email to runDisney since I have not received my 12K package yet and received the following response:

Thank you for celebrating the 12Ks of Christmas with the Walt Disney Company!

Please know shipments will begin shipment in December and are sent on a revolving basis, which means some Guests will receive their packages prior to others. We do not have a tracking number for your finisher medal yet. However, we do anticipate most runners will receive their medals by the end of March 2024. If you have not received your medal by the end of this timeframe, please respond to this message and a Cast Member will be happy to assist you further.

Remember to share your runDisney Christmas spirit using #runDisneyVirtual on social media!

Kind Regards,

Kayla

March!?! Seriously. I'm pretty disappointed with that.

That's ridiculous. They advertised these as being able to hang on a Christmas tree. By March you're into St. Patrick's day. Heck, it will be almost Easter this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter