Virtual 12Ks of Christmas

I got 38 minutes but it has jumped to 26. The other two are more than an hour.

Nice easy registration. My phone won the battle today with only a 3 minute wait. Had to hide this charge on my travel credit card so my DH doesn't kill me, lol. Can't wait to see what the medals look like!

My queue started at over an hour, then dropped to 26 minutes, then to 15, then to 6 and then counted down from there. All in all, it took less than 15 minutes and I’m in

There's an excuse for it for as long as people are willing to pay the asking price in droves.
Exactly. I just don’t need to be one of those people, not at those prices. To me, that is a lot of the expense, without any of the fun of Disney races, which is to be there in person.

OTOH, nice, looking Christmas bling for doing one or two afternoons of training runs.

Does anyone see what dates they will ship?
They never give us dates on this virtual stuff, it just magically appears one day 😄😄

Usually, you can see that a package will be coming from runDisney using the UPS MyChoice service (it’s shown as coming from “CCG”) but I haven’t seen a new one pop into my system yet

Considering the theme and the marketing that pitched using the medals as tree ornaments, I'm assuming the intention is to get them to everyone before Christmas. But this is rD we're talking about, so I'm not holding my breath.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter