Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot!! I finally got through this entire thread!!! :lmao:

Yesterday, I never could log in... tried for about three hours.

Today, I got right in... but am in the "all alone" mode... no chat, no people... Now I'm going to try some of the suggestions I've read here.

If you see me, I *think* I should show up as Pirate_Apples!!

woot!! I finally got through this entire thread!!! :lmao:

Yesterday, I never could log in... tried for about three hours.

Today, I got right in... but am in the "all alone" mode... no chat, no people... Now I'm going to try some of the suggestions I've read here.

If you see me, I *think* I should show up as Pirate_Apples!!

Same is happening to me. I wish they would fix the bug!

so i have a question

I am standing at Merlin's, can you actually go into any of the buildings? can anyone see me? I am either maroonskywaffle or kcork1026 :confused3 lol.

I'm thrilled to be a part of ANOTHER online adventure, right from the start!

Thanks VFK, keep it coming! :thumbsup2

Hey Ranch! Good to see you signed up for the game, also.

ETA: For those of you giving your character name, there is a 99% chance that is not the name we will be seeing. You should still be a guest.

Also the music by Merlin's has been there since yesterday and
the latest Alpha Girl version (0.76). So it's nothing new.

Oh, and another problem How do you log out? I got on and could not log out. I had to close the entire window down . :eek:

I was telling my hubby about all the cute humour on this board. Got him laughing too. I still gigle out loud when I remember the poster who said I thought I joined up for virtual family Kingdom and got Very Lonely Kingdom. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Next poster can not wait till the mini games ... solitere, watching the paint dry, :lmao:

I am still laughing over that. I think this has actually made the game fun. If it was all smooth sailing would we have laughed so much.

The poor developers are probably stressing and not getting much sleep.

While we come over here for stress relief humour. Thanks :thumbsup2

I hope they end up changing the way our avatars look, and I don't mean just changing clothes. They look like they will never wave or dance and I just can't imagine that stiff rump ever being seated :laughing:

gw.jpg

lol george washington, never noticed this before.

You know who i think about looking at the girl avatar?

JOE DIRT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter