Virtual Family Kingdom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I've now been to 4 different Wild West "Rooms" how many are there?

I *finally* got in, but the only places I have found are:

Stonehenge
Knights of the Roundtable (inside a church)
Merlins

otherwise - have not seen a soul, can not talk, and if I am a Best Buy emlpoyee... then I want a HUGE discount on my 50" Plasma TV :lmao: :lmao:

hey is anyone's chat bar changing? mine changed to the one like in alpha, but everything was not clickable.

omg!! i see my words!! i am guest1261
woot! :woohoo:

scratch that, i left out of my "home" and i could no longer see my words. and apparently neither can anyone else.

I finally have my daughter's character in the game but the oddest thing is she is all Alone but yet with my character I am able to interact. I am using the same computer and loading both characters the same way and even refreshing because that's what I do to get my character to work yet her character doesn't respond to any of this. Interesting how some characters work and others don't.

I finally have my daughter's character in the game but the oddest thing is she is all Alone but yet with my character I am able to interact. I am using the same computer and loading both characters the same way and even refreshing because that's what I do to get my character to work yet her character doesn't respond to any of this. Interesting how some characters work and others don't.
Welcome to my Virtual world. LOL.
I was starting to get a complex wondering if my avatar had a rare illness or something. LOL

Could someone point out where all the door exits are in each room? I can't seem to find them all, and without a map, it's really hard to get around :rotfl:

I was telling my hubby about all the cute humour on this board. Got him laughing too. I still gigle out loud when I remember the poster who said I thought I joined up for virtual family Kingdom and got Very Lonely Kingdom. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Next poster can not wait till the mini games ... solitere, watching the paint dry, :lmao:

I am still laughing over that. I think this has actually made the game fun. If it was all smooth sailing would we have laughed so much.

The poor developers are probably stressing and not getting much sleep.

While we come over here for stress relief humour. Thanks :thumbsup2

:rotfl: That was funny.. I laughed when I read that!!
I agree having this board to come to and a littel relief does make it easier and alot more fun! it certainly is a stress relever! I thought I would go crazy yesterday when I could see or talk! So I totally understand everyone.
But yea..thanks alot for being able to come here!! :thumbsup2

Thought I'd just share a pic. The hosts in the room are Panda and Zoo.

VFKwesterntown.jpg

i was speaking with no real issues earlier, although it came and went. Now, no matter how many times i refresh, I can't talk and Im not seeing anyone.

Is everyone having this issue right now?

i was speaking with no real issues earlier, although it came and went. Now, no matter how many times i refresh, I can't talk and Im not seeing anyone.

Is everyone having this issue right now?
i am, and i have been,

I *finally* got in, but the only places I have found are:

Stonehenge
Knights of the Roundtable (inside a church)
Merlins

otherwise - have not seen a soul, can not talk, and if I am a Best Buy emlpoyee... then I want a HUGE discount on my 50" Plasma TV :lmao: :lmao:

Hey Tigger.. glad to see you got on!! :yay:

:rotfl: ROFL love it. Yea they better give me a BIG discount on my plasma tv too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter