Viva Italia Podcast by DisneyKevin

carolinadj

Mouseketeer
Can someone help me find the podcast of DisneyKevin's ABD "Viva Italia" trip? I found the 10/10 podcast of an overall review of the trip, but during the broadcast there is reference to a longer, more detailed version. That's what I can't find!

That link has just 3 podcasts which takes you through the first 1/2 of the trip.
Are there anymore podcasts?

Hi -

I was also wondering if there were more than 3 podcasts? I listened to the first 3 and I am dying to hear about the rest of the trip!! Does anyone know if the rest of the trip is avail to listen to? :)

Thanks!!

WHEW! I'm already exhausted after listening to the first three segments! It sounds like Italy should come with a warning like the ones on the Disney rides!

However, I want to hear more. Hopefully, the activities become less strenuous as the trip goes on :)

Kevin, how can we entice you to share the details of the rest of your adventure? We love it that you guys "tell it like it is!" You also help to stir up excitement for those of us contemplating or planning upcoming journeys.

We want more! We want more! We want more!

Hi Kevin -

Thank you so much for the link - I listened to the rest of your trip this morning!! We are going in June and can't wait. It was great to hear your experiences and we really aprreciate the tips/info you provided. We are traveling with our children (ages 11 & 9) and I am going to get them out walking with me now in preparation for the trip too!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter