VMK Codes for Credits / Pins / other items

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW DO YOU GET THE CURSED STORM IF YOU ALREADY USED THE CODE FOR BURIED TREASURE OR WHAT IT ALREADY WAS. IT WONT LET ME. whooaaa sorry all caps there. i makes me sad :sad2:

Maleficent2 said:
the kellogg site probably will not work until Fri July 1st orginially I thought Yavn said the cereal codes were supposed to be released the same day as VMK went live but now I am reading it is July so I am thinking that July 1st you will be able to log in through Kelloggs.

Just a guess.

Mal

I just checked the Kellogg's site & they have a place holder now instead of re-directing you. It says to "come back in July" - so hopefully it will be up tomorrow (the 1st)!!

JeanJoe said:
Change: As of 6/28/05, the prize you get for using the KLS9 and EUF8 codes has changed, as indicated above. And, if you've previously used those codes, you can't use them again.

:sad1: AND YOU CANT TRADE?!!?

Came in the mail today!

Edited to add: Crud -- it's the same code as last month. Bummer.

WBRK-LBAG-KQNL-B9N9

piratesmate said:
I just checked the Kellogg's site & they have a place holder now instead of re-directing you. It says to "come back in July" - so hopefully it will be up tomorrow (the 1st)!!

It's july now and I am still told to "come bick in July". Why can't they look at a calander and see that it's July? I want the site, not a placeholder.

I saw that some people had all three. Wil they let you trade now, or what?

SoRa DoRk said:
I saw that some people had all three. Wil they let you trade now, or what?
One way people could have gotten all 3 would be:
- character 1 did NOT use any of the codes initially
- character 2 early on (before code switch) used pirate costume code and traded pirate pin to #1
- after pin code switch, character 1 used codes to get buried in treasure and cursed storm, and got pirate costume from character 2

Doesn't do us a whole lot of good now though :(

JoNo said:
You have to have two seperate browsers, like netscape & Internet explorer. Open it in both browsers & BOOM! there ya go!

I've actually had two characters on at the same time using the same (IE 6.0) browser (2 separate windows, of course) Works like a charm ;)

It may have been said already, but download and use firefox and IE and you can play with two characters at the same time.

I have had all 4 of my characters in play at one time. I use the full screen log in page mode.
I log in 4 seperate times. I'm sorry dis wont let me post it as a link but I did find it on these boards

No new code here, but I came across mention in the DVC email newsletter that the next newsletter would include an "exclusive VMK code."

This will almost certainly be another multi-player usable non-unique code. I'll share it when I find it.

dpuck1998 said:
It may have been said already, but download and use firefox and IE and you can play with two characters at the same time.

Thanks for the heads up on firefox! Downloaded it last night. Really like it. Haven't played my two characters at the same time yet. But I will be trying today some time!

I have a Mac - so I usually use 'Safari'. I can play 2 players on different screens no problem, BUT, I can't seem to trade between them.
Can anyone trade when they are using one computer to play both characters? :confused3

I use IE 6.0 and have no problem playing 2 characters at once. I have 2 windows open at the same time and can switch off and on between them.

I have IE 6.0 as well. But I could not get two playing windows open. It keeped trying to use the same sign up window.

I have been able to do so with the firefox and IE at the same time.

Hey Joe!

Someone on vmk just told me that the third code is out! However, only the pirate pin is trade-able for now. :( So I'm still stuck with the pirate costume and no cursed storm for my "main" person. I haven't seen the code yet - but it's out there somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter