VMK Down?

Oh mocha was great fun and so sweet and patient. She also said not to give up on flying carpet magic. She said hopefully the "geeks" will get the bugs worked out soon lol. Couldn't believe she called them geeks! LOL It is continuing to be tested. That kind of surprised me since the newletter when Yavn didn't want to even talk about it. Thought it was dead in the water!! Woot mocha rocks!!

heh of course the year before they went up 1st of October and came down ahh... couple days before Christmas? LOL

Oh please!! I was tempted to PM Drum and ask him to take those pics down! Lord what a nightmare it was in 2005! We all got so sick of seeing those rooms and the rotting pumpkins, sticky roads from melting candy.. eww!

I cried out of sheer joy, that first day they put out the rooms, over the beauty of them. Then about 2 weeks after Halloween, I started crying every day.. out of the pain, of having to see/endure those rooms, and never get any decorations for Christmas, back then.

Yes last year was better.. but please, the nightmare of 2005 is still etched in my brain. Let's not have to see those Halloween decorated rooms until the "right" time this year! Okay? Huh? Huh? :rotfl2:

Oh mocha was great fun and so sweet and patient. She also said not to give up on flying carpet magic. She said hopefully the "geeks" will get the bugs worked out soon lol. Couldn't believe she called them geeks! LOL It is continuing to be tested. That kind of surprised me since the newletter when Yavn didn't want to even talk about it. Thought it was dead in the water!! Woot mocha rocks!!

you mean there's hope?! I thought it was never gonna happen, thank to Yavn and he's newsletter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter