VMK Down?

The sad proof:

sadproof.jpg

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Oh sad I finally had time to log into VMK because I spent the last few hours packing. We are off to Disney for a day, then royal caribbean cruise 7 nights then we walk across and go on Disney cruise for 4 nights then off to WDW for 2.

Which will bring me back to the last day of dreams. Was hoping to get a pin tonight be trying got a few hats no pins. I sure hope we can trade them and gift them. Like if they made it you can trade a hat for one pin that would be cool :)

So Now I sit almost bed time. And now VMK. Hope they fix it before I get to VMK central :)

woot! hope you make it in, but if not have great trip!! cant you pack me in a green typhoon crate and bring me with you? ROFL

Figures - just when I get re-addicted to VMK when things quiet down around the house in the evening - it's down. Glad I got my fireworks fix in at lunch time!

MagicMak (Martha)
BestPika (Tara)

woot! hope you make it in, but if not have great trip!! cant you pack me in a green typhoon crate and bring me with you? ROFL

Not with that headdress... I think it'd be more like a Dead Man's Chest.

VMK is down for me too. Exact Quote of what it says: "This site is temporarily too busy to process your request. Please try again later." Except it's been like that since about 3:00 eastern time.

ROFL! see anything lava? ;)

Well I had yet to see VMK at Halloween and Christmas and there were music videos with screen shots of both holidays [now I can't wait for either!] I also just watched one of the Cha Cha Slide which really made me laugh :lmao:

Well I would if I could but remember we own the tiny smart car. And in the back we already have one large suite case, garmet bag, and carry on. And on top of all that we have my mobility scooter :). Unless you could shrink down to like 2 inches nothing else will fit :)

Here is the size of our car :)
63674smart_car.jpg

Not with that headdress... I think it'd be more like a Dead Man's Chest.

have to wear the feathers ;) cuz thats the way i roll !

Well I had yet to see VMK at Halloween and Christmas and there were music videos for both [now I can't wait for either!] I also just watched one of the Cha Cha Slide which really made me laugh :lmao:

sounds like i have a few to catch up on LOL

lol they will probably be closed the rest of the night, or at least till the dream thing is over.

if they are going to be down all night, why don't they just add this bit of info to their home page.

Sadly I agree... I think they will be down for the rest of the night or alt least til Dream event is over... its been dow now for at least 3:00pm West cost time? Oh well ...off to myspace :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter