VMK Down?

- sings a silly songs and waits for the hosts to give us an update on whats going on -

--Josh

Btw group hug everyone :grouphug:

--------------------

Ready, OKAY! :cheer2:

(sorry im just really bored)

ALL of Disney is down not just VMK
I cant get on Toon Town OR Game Kingdom
They are probably updating servers or something.
The people who are getting on are proably catcing disney during a reboot.
They make updates and reboot for the few seconds that the servers are coming up they can probably log in if they catch it right at that moment but then DC or hang in VMK Limbo.
No worries. It will be back eventually! lol :lmao: :sad2: :rolleyes:

ALL of Disney is down not just VMK
I cant get on Toon Town OR Game Kingdom
They are probably updating servers or something.
The people who are getting on are proably catcing disney during a reboot.
They make updates and reboot for the few seconds that the servers are coming up they can probably log in if they catch it right at that moment but then DC or hang in VMK Limbo.
No worries. It will be back eventually! lol :lmao: :sad2: :rolleyes:

I have not met VMK_Limbo, is she nice? :rotfl:

LOL I can get all the way to furniture updating and then it says connection lost...waaaaa
Oh well I'm going to give it until 9pm est and then call it a night. I'm tired as all can be anyways, and if I can't get on I'll stop banging my head against the screen..LOL

Sooooo this is where everyone is :rolleyes1
By the sounds of this thread, vmk has been down a long time.
I haven't been in the game all day :sad1:
Oh well, hopefully soon ....

Any mini-games working? I thought I would pass time collecting pirates codes, but I am getting error messages here, too.

Now I heard if you were logged into vmk when it "went" down, then you were still there. You just couldn't log off, because you wouldn't be able to log back in...but that just have been a rumor..hmmm

It is down bc they are changing a couple of things in fantasyland so if you go to fantasy land you will be DC like I just did. well good luck!:wizard:

Mickeyminnie123

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter