VMK is DOWN!!!!

milkabum said:
This is just a game and nothing major, so chill out.

while you explained it well, i think being a LITTLE nicer about it would have helped. he was just asking a question and was curious as to what was going on. ;)

also, i heard from another site that WDW had a major power Surge, which caused everything to go haywire. staff, i am sure, are working very hard to try and fix this problem, but i wouldn't count on getting on anytime soon, if at all today :guilty:

~Green

milkabum said:
1. There's something wrong with the server, that's all you need to know. We probably wouldn't understand it anyways. Maybe it was too busy.
2. Yes they are busy fixing it
3. Uh.. staff don't use this site.
4. The main point is VMK is down and this has happened before. This is just a game and nothing major, so chill out.

oh sorry milkabum. I keep thinking your VMK_milkabum

ShadowKittyKat said:
What? So it wasn't q? You're the one who asked Paul Yanover if he was taken! No wonder you "knew it"... :rotfl2:
Ok you're just scaring me Shadow! I have a lot of new ?s for Billy now... :lmao: :lmao:

The news is that there has been a power/server outage in either WDW or Burbank (where the Disney and VMK servers are housed) which has caused all servers and backup to be shutdown.

A friend has contacted WDW and they claim they have no idea when it will be fixed. I guess we know whats going on now.

:confused3

I have a feeling vmk will be closed for a least another hour...

ZenJD said:
They use multiple servers.. that is why disney.com and the disboards are still working.

I was getting busy for hours now it has gone to 404 which means it isn't even connected connected to the web.
Dis is not certified or the same company as Disney

ShadowKittyKat said:
What? So it wasn't q? You're the one who asked Paul Yanover if he was taken! No wonder you "knew it"... :rotfl2:
No, I think he meant he read Paul Yanover's email!
I sure hope they get VMK back up. I haven't been on all day because of school.

milkabum said:
1. There's something wrong with the server, that's all you need to know. We probably wouldn't understand it anyways. Maybe it was too busy.
2. Yes they are busy fixing it
3. Uh.. staff don't use this site.
4. The main point is VMK is down and this has happened before. This is just a game and nothing major, so chill out

correction:

1.There's been a major power outage at WDW or Burbank, CA
2. Yes they are waiting for power
3.Your forgetting QA_SuzyQT
4. VMK is down, yes. VMK is our life so it is major. And PG&E Takes forever to give us our power! When all our tansformers blew three weeks ago, they started working on it and They finished last week (this may be incorrect)

Hold the phone! We have three threads in one here! This is crazy! people, don't post any more threads on VMK down! It will just end up here and get this place real crowded!

In other news, Dis has chat. I'm on.

Edit: It's now 4 in one! Save us!

Someybody said:
Hold the phone! We have three threads in one here! This is crazy! people, don't post any more threads on VMK down! It will just end up here and get this place real crowded!

In other news, Dis has chat. I'm on.

Edit: It's now 4 in one! Save us!
Dis has a chat room? :confused3

Maybe vmk thought there was actually a convention?

convention

for some reason this pic makes me laugh.....maybe because i know there will be one.... :rotfl2:

VMK has been down since about 12 today
i was here to contact someone to make a trade in the little 2 hours between my two 2 hour sessions of soccer and they werent on so i decided to get my quest kiosk set up to pay my mom back the 1000 credits i owe her and after testing it i couldnt push anything so i closed out the page to log back in but couldnt

BTW if it was a power surge that went through Disney and effected the servers how did vmk send out a warning that it would be shut down soon :confused3 not saying it wasnt a power surge but im just asking.

i hope it gets up and running soon but wonder what the problem is :confused3

ok i get it vmk is down, but i haven't seen this result posted yet. When i try to get onto the vmk site, the bar loads about 1/4 inch and then i disconnect from AOL! I mean the load in bar just to get to the site. Not actually into the kingdom. I totally get knocked off line. This only happens with the vmk link nothing else. Anyone else have this happen to them? I'm glad this didn't happen on a friday :rotfl2: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter