VMK is DOWN!!!!

Maybe VMK should give us a commemorative "Black Out" Pin, to remember the day the lights went out on VMK.

Someybody said:
Hold the phone! We have three threads in one here! This is crazy! people, don't post any more threads on VMK down! It will just end up here and get this place real crowded!

In other news, Dis has chat. I'm on.

Edit: It's now 4 in one! Save us{the mods}!

No, SAVE US, how many threads do we need on one topic!!!!

there were 5 actually. :)

mom2cookies said:
ok i get it vmk is down, but i haven't seen this result posted yet. When i try to get onto the vmk site, the bar loads about 1/4 inch and then i disconnect from AOL! I mean the load in bar just to get to the site. Not actually into the kingdom. I totally get knocked off line. This only happens with the vmk link nothing else. Anyone else have this happen to them? I'm glad this didn't happen on a friday :rotfl2: .

Hi,
AOL is not shutting down here. In fact I can get VMK logo to come up and load then the updating part with the Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach ads. Updating finishes with 105% LOL. Then...BSOD.
I do this all by going to other links from before. I cannot get to VMK home page either.
See you when were in,
YohoJack
(well his mother anyway lol)

At least this came up instead:

Sorry! VMK is undergoing maintenance right now. Please check back shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

My website loading bar starts blinking constantly and about three minutes later I get a "no connetion" warning from Mozilla FreFox although I am still connected to and can browse the dis boards.. :confused3

Thanks to disboard for the VMK update. We had been trying 30 min to connect and did not realize it was "worldwide"
Yes, I think we need a pin! :wizard: (magic pin to restart VMK)lol

when ever i go on the vmk link, i get a message saying "It was a 404 error"...... I wonder what it is now? :confused3

I just tried the VMK homepage and got this:
Sorry!
VMK is undergoing maintenance right now. Please check back shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I hope that means it's being fixed and will be back soon.

i got in vmk homepage then i pressed log in and ityt said page cantnot be displayed grr..

I just got home with a 20" monitor, not brand new, but it is nice. I got it all hooked up, the family was standing around to see how VMK looks-and wandering if mom wiil be able to see the fireworks better or at least not run into the walls in the mansion game-and I get this same wonderful message on the home page:

StitchfansJr said:
At least this came up instead:

Sorry! VMK is undergoing maintenance right now. Please check back shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

:badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :p :furious:

The Home Page is working now?.... Let me Check.

EDIT: Nope it's not working for me....

Just as an FYI...

The WDW website is down right now.

The system CM's use for reservations is down right now.

And...

VMK is "doing maintenance."

I have a feeling they had some issues today! lol! :rolleyes1

Wow. A minute ago this thread's author was adventurejimbob. Now it's LAXplayer. That merging tool must do wonders.

Sheesh... I finally have a day with nothing to do, and I get on here all happy and ready to build my credits back up. So much for that! They must've known I had free time for a change... :rotfl2:

WDW site and VMK sites both give me the "experiencing technical difficulties" message. Haven't checked any other Disney sites yet.

Hopefully it will get fixed soon. I feel sorry for whoever has to fix it though, salary or no salary. :sad2:

StitchfansJr said:
The Home Page is working now?.... Let me Check.

EDIT: Nope it's not working for me....
It isn't now.. but it was when I posted that. Sorry if i mislead anyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter