:confused3 You

:cloud9: Me

:cool1: guest1234567

:sad2: Angel_kie

:cool1: Yo epcotfans are you taken?

:sad2: Get away from him!! Roar!!

:confused3 Hmm??..

:cloud9: - In my own world -

:cloud9: gets banned for telling that she has a world.

haha bark bark now for a new story
:banana::angel_kie
pixiedust:me
:cool1::u
:cloud9:VMK_Red aka meany!!
:banana:; hi u to
:cool1:: makes out with epcot
pixiedust::love:
:banana:::scared1:
:cool1: :woohoo:
pixiedust: uh..
:cloud9:: bans everyone in VMK even myself!!

twin day is coming up so u should find a twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or a trp lets
:dance3: :love1: :crowded: :offtopic: :rockband: :hyper2: :teleport: :love2: :earsboy: :earsboy: :flower1: :flower1:

Uh not to spam but what does this message mean it says Although the page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection that could be easily be read by a third party? and it asked me Are you sure you want to continue sending this can someone explain what that means that poped up when I tried logging on to vmk a minute ago. Please help me or Pm me what I should do about it! This is not like me to be :offtopic: but it's an emergency I'm sorry but Please someone help me so I can get on to vmk again please!

~♥Candy♥~ :)

Please see the thread on the main game board about the game being down today. No one is able to get in at all.

Thanks!

Since this thread has gone WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off topic, I am closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter