VMK of the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
- VMK is now open for only thirty seconds a day because all the staff quit so Yavn now has to run the game out of his Malibu beach house and keeping VMK open is running up his electricity bill -

That was lame I admit. :rotfl:

Tropicall: :groom:
Lightswtichaye::wizard:
:hippie: :VMK_Red
:cutie: :Yavn

*Tropic and Light are in Yavns room with VMK_Red*
:groom::Hi Red, hi Yavn!
:wizard: :Yeah what she said!
:hippie::Yo!
:cutie:: Hi!
:groom::Nice room Yavn!
:cutie::Thanks!
:groom::Wow you have inferno!?!?!?!
*Red and Light are talking*
:cutie::Why yes, yes I do!
*Red and Light come*
:cutie:: Do you want Inferno?
:groom::Yeah! Also stitch, sparrow, green flips, green explorer and minnie!
*Me and yavn trading*
:groom::Omg! :) Thanks Yavn!
:cutie:: No prob!
:wizard:: Red, Red! Yavn gave Tropic stuff but not me! :(
:hippie:: *Red bans Yavn for 20 years for acting like a pig*

Bye Yavn :(

♥DizzyDizney♥;19468568 said:
Tropicall: :groom:
Lightswtichaye::wizard:
:hippie: :VMK_Red
:cutie: :Yavn

*Tropic and Light are in Yavns room with VMK_Red*
:groom::Hi Red, hi Yavn!
:wizard: :Yeah what she said!
:hippie::Yo!
:cutie:: Hi!
:groom::Nice room Yavn!
:cutie::Thanks!
:groom::Wow you have inferno!?!?!?!
*Red and Light are talking*
:cutie::Why yes, yes I do!
*Red and Light come*
:cutie:: Do you want Inferno?
:groom::Yeah! Also stitch, sparrow, green flips, green explorer and minnie!
*Me and yavn trading*
:groom::Omg! :) Thanks Yavn!
:cutie:: No prob!
:wizard:: Red, Red! Yavn gave Tropic stuff but not me! :(
:hippie:: *Red bans Yavn for 20 years for acting like a pig*

Bye Yavn :(

:laughing:

( I put my friends and random names into this)

Corbin_blueuver: Monkeys Rules!

VMK Staff: Corbin_blueuver has been banned for saying " Monkeys"

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now they better not make me change my VMK name...:eek: :eek:

Please help me anyone anyone I just tried to login my account, Ace-Skater_Freak and I can't get on and I have vmk pal and it remebers my stuff, No one else in my family knows how to even get onto my account so I think someone broke into my account, Stole all my things, Then made a new password!! OMG PLZ HELP ME ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!! :(!!! :(!! :(!!

Please help me anyone anyone I just tried to login my account, Ace-Skater_Freak and I can't get on and I have vmk pal and it remebers my stuff, No one else in my family knows how to even get onto my account so I think someone broke into my account, Stole all my things, Then made a new password!! OMG PLZ HELP ME ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!! :(!!! :(!! :(!!

Maybe VMK is down....

Same thing here missypatricia I'm scared that someone might be giving away all my hard earned stuff my poor beta!!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

~♥Candy♥~

That was VERY funny! I liked the banning part! LOL!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

As for the future...I feel that they need more staff to work with problems. They need to clean themselves up and start organizing!:teacher:

Here's what cha' got ta' do:

- GET MORE STAFF! :dance3: You need more people to help run this game. Take a look at all the players! you should have more then 1 staff for every 1000 players.

- CATEGORIZE THE STAFF! :laundy: Give them special jobs, and ONLY those jobs, with exceptions. Hosts should only host games! nothing else.

You need people to help with reports.
People to Host events
People to work on the website
People to create things
People to create ideas
People to test things
People to walk around the park to see if everything's ok
the list could go on forever! Just clean up that big mess of staff doing every little job!

- HAVE MORE EVENTS! GIVE AWAY THE PRIZES! Just like the Halloween Event! give away the inferno, and the items you don't even use any more (such as the girl staff shirt, the OLD one!)as prizes! Bring the rarity of things down!

- STOP THE SCAMS! Take things into more perspective. Look into every little detail. Stay on watch! If someone scams, don't just say " it was your fault, too bad "., bc sometimes it is out of your control and even if it was our fault, they shouldn't have done what they did, so BAN them already! DO YOUR JOB! KEEP US SAFE!

- FIX YOUR TRADING METHODS! Make a new trading screen. instead of 1 box with 15 mini boxes in it, make 3 squares with 15 mini boxes in it. that way, less scams would occur, and it would still be easy to keep track of items in the boxes. whether you like it or not, you KNOW you have to fix the 15 only rule, bc it is the reason for most scams.

Come on VMK, if you want to make a successful game, do it right!:surfweb:
u woot i love the give away part like they should sell green ears for a grand like every other hat LOL:woohoo: but the staff part no duh!!:hourglass times running out staff!:crowded: :crowded: VMk is getting to crowded!!

( I put my friends and random names into this)

Guest19298545: Hey everyone. Can I have some friends?

VMK Staff: Guest19298545 has been banned for wanting friends.

Corbin_blueuver: Monkeys Rules!

VMK Staff: Corbin_blueuver has been banned for saying " Monkeys"

Guest03582742: Hey anyone like my yellow princess outfit?

VMK Staff: Guest03582742 has been banned for wearing a color that is out of season.

Homieuu: ### ### ### ### ### ### ###

VMK Staff: Homieuu has been banned for ###-ing

OK. this was absolutely crazy but i did my best. Pleasebe brutal ...lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:to funny

Ok here is another future one:

~There are 101 players on VMK, there are 21 staff on VMK. There are twenty one staff because there is a new one named, HOST_Flying.

GiRLYGiRL: :(

~GiRLYGiRL was banned for ten years because she is sad.

Guest7654321: I'm new here, can someone help me please!

~Guest7654321 was banned for ten years for needing help.

~YAVN SPEAKS~ Yavn says: This is the part of VMK where I tell you of who is taken with who! GiRLYGiRL was taken by AdamAwesomeDude until she got banned for ten years, AdamAwesomeDude is so sad now! SallyGUESTgirl is taken by Maydothewash. We have one more: AceGirlyPiggy is taken by.. SummerBoyKnight!!!

~Everyone who got put in the yavn speaks thing got a new computer and a laptop!! Woot!! OH!! And a trip to WDW and DLR every year for FREE!

Maydothewash: Lalala toast is good - awkward silence -

~Maydothewash is banned for telling everyone he likes toast!

HappyHAPPYjoyjoy: Sorry i g2g do the wash :laundy: Byes! - waving -

~HappyHAPPYjoyjoy comes back and finds out he was banned for ten years for saying he had to do the wash.

~Forty people get their mind controled by VMK and 57 are left not including the people who were banned. Soon hosts do to much work, that their minds get controled and there are only 37 more but only on host was left.. HOST_Flying!! HOST_Flying flies up and saves the day! ((Muahaha!!))

HOST_Flying: I saved the day ( hehe )

~HOST_Flying gets banned for saving the day..

~VMK is now pay to play because the people in yavn speaks had to pay too much insurance for the computer and they now rule vmk 0_o..

LOL hey hey ace it's meh epcotfans don't kill me!!:grouphug: if u kill me for this i will ban u!!:hug: :hug:

omg i know ace it was likie : what!!:guilty: now it's time for popcorn and to wait!!popcorn:: popcorn:: :scared: no VMK Why Why Why!!!!!:scared: :sad: ok now for a story
:rolleyes1 = me
:cool: = u
:bride: VMK_Red
:cutie: VMK_Loin
how on with the story!!
:rolleyes1 : hey ace how are u!!
:cool::aloha epcotfans:hug:
:rolleyes1 get the freak off me me!!
:banana::lalala
:rolleyes1: who are u!!
:banana:: VMK_sage
:rolleyes1:ok..
:mad:: - bans VMk Sage for being a banana!! -
had to do it mad face was VMK boring haha!:hyper:

omg i know ace it was likie : what!!:guilty: now it's time for popcorn and to wait!!popcorn:: popcorn:: :scared: no VMK Why Why Why!!!!!:scared: :sad: ok now for a story
:rolleyes1 = me
:cool: = u
:bride: VMK_Red
:cutie: VMK_Loin
how on with the story!!
:rolleyes1 : hey ace how are u!!
:cool::aloha epcotfans:hug:
:rolleyes1 get the freak off me me!!
:banana::lalala
:rolleyes1: who are u!!
:banana:: VMK_sage
:rolleyes1:ok..
:mad:: - bans VMk Sage for being a banana!! -
had to do it mad face was VMK boring haha!:hyper:
Omg I'm rofl in real my parents think I've gone mad!! ' Get the freak off of me!! ' Omg I'm rofl stil ah!! - screams - LOL!!!!!!!!!! (Heya epcotfans)

I'll just sing a song :Do

cloudy days! lalala sunny days! don't know who you are..!! lalala lalala la come to sesame street!! Yay!!

Omg I'm rofl in real my parents think I've gone mad!! ' Get the freak off of me!! ' Omg I'm rofl stil ah!! - screams - LOL!!!!!!!!!! (Heya epcotfans)

now for are chat room!!
banana parade:banana: :banana:
ok..
can u do another story!!
:eek::VMK_Cry Baby
:banana::Me!!:rotfl:
:cutie::U:cutie:::mad:
:sick:Yavn
:banana::hi ace again
:cutie::- green -
:eek:: bans ace for being green!
:eek: - bans epcot for being a banana!! and bans yavn for being sick -
:eek: - bans self for being a cry baby!! -

Heres a random story ;)

Why don't you get the freak offa me!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!??!?!!?!!?!?!!!?!!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter