VMK of the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
But...But...I LIKE COWS:( :( :( :( :(
Let's imagine VMK of the future.

~There are only a total of 100 players, 20 of them being staff, because everyone else has been banned for a silly reason:

-VMK Chat Log-
Cardinal: Hi, Aengus!

-Cardinal has been banned for 10 years for disclosing someone else's personal information-

Guest12345: I like cows

-Guest12345 has been banned for 10 years because she likes cows, which contribute to global warming-

GsAcRaImZmLeEr has logged on

-GsAcRaImZmLeEr has been banned for 10 years because if I don't make my quota for the day, I won't get my raise-

~Game updates are only once a month, because the only players that are left think that yavn needs a 3 week break for every week he works:

-Yavn Speaks!-

Hi, everyone! This is Yavn Speaks, where I talk about the new stuff in VMK!

Random VMK Player: OMG! He just did so much work typing out those 2sentences! Let's get him a Malibu beach house!

~Instead of new month themes, there are 4 Pirates Months, 4 Space Months, and 4 Space Pirate months every year because coming up with new ideas is too much work

~Green flips are rewarded to scammers because they are now model citizens. (Sorry, mods. I can't resist :angel: )

~VMK now owns the TIV show, and Aengus' soul, as the result of a hostile takeover and now regulates what can and can't go on it

~Playing VMK now requires a monthly fee, because Yavn has run up his electricity bill at his new Malibu beach house by playing on his video game We thingy.

:)

Lol I literally have tears running down my face. That absolutely cracked me up :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

~There are only a total of 100 players, 20 of them being staff, because everyone else has been banned for a silly reason:

-VMK Chat Log-

-Cardinal has been banned for 10 years for disclosing someone else's personal information-

-Guest12345 has been banned for 10 years because she likes cows, which contribute to global warming-

-GsAcRaImZmLeEr has been banned for 10 years because if I don't make my quota for the day, I won't get my raise-

~Game updates are only once a month, because the only players that are left think that yavn needs a 3 week break for every week he works:

-Yavn Speaks!-

Random VMK Player: OMG! He just did so much work typing out those 2sentences! Let's get him a Malibu beach house!

~Instead of new month themes, there are 4 Pirates Months, 4 Space Months, and 4 Space Pirate months every year because coming up with new ideas is too much work

~Green flips are rewarded to scammers because they are now model citizens. (Sorry, mods. I can't resist :angel: )

~VMK now owns the TIV show, and Aengus' soul, as the result of a hostile takeover and now regulates what can and can't go on it

~Playing VMK now requires a monthly fee, because Yavn has run up his electricity bill at his new Malibu beach house by playing on his video game We thingy.

OMG i cant believe you forgot the chocolate coverd lemon space monkeys!

hey i wonder what would happen if yavn accidentally ban himself?:confused:

( I put my friends and random names into this)

Guest19298545: Hey everyone. Can I have some friends?

VMK Staff: Guest19298545 has been banned for wanting friends.

Corbin_blueuver: Monkeys Rules!

VMK Staff: Corbin_blueuver has been banned for saying " Monkeys"

Guest03582742: Hey anyone like my yellow princess outfit?

VMK Staff: Guest03582742 has been banned for wearing a color that is out of season.

Homieuu: ### ### ### ### ### ### ###

VMK Staff: Homieuu has been banned for ###-ing

OK. this was absolutely crazy but i did my best. Pleasebe brutal ...lol

Soon staff will have no one but themselfs 2 bann...

VMKSTAFF#23: Hey
VMKSTAFF#24: VMKSTAFF#23 has been ban 4 ten years for talking 2 another VMKSTAFF member.

Blah. The one i think...Cardinal made was funnier than mine...mine sucked.

I would be one of those 80 players. But I entered my code for my sub front and back.
- WWEDUDE has been banned for enter too many codes - ;)

-VMK Chat Log-

-Yavn Speaks!-

" We thingy "..... Its called a Wii ;)

Ok here is another future one:

~There are 101 players on VMK, there are 21 staff on VMK. There are twenty one staff because there is a new one named, HOST_Flying.

GiRLYGiRL: :(

~GiRLYGiRL was banned for ten years because she is sad.

Guest7654321: I'm new here, can someone help me please!

~Guest7654321 was banned for ten years for needing help.

~YAVN SPEAKS~ Yavn says: This is the part of VMK where I tell you of who is taken with who! GiRLYGiRL was taken by AdamAwesomeDude until she got banned for ten years, AdamAwesomeDude is so sad now! SallyGUESTgirl is taken by Maydothewash. We have one more: AceGirlyPiggy is taken by.. SummerBoyKnight!!!

~Everyone who got put in the yavn speaks thing got a new computer and a laptop!! Woot!! OH!! And a trip to WDW and DLR every year for FREE!

Maydothewash: Lalala toast is good - awkward silence -

~Maydothewash is banned for telling everyone he likes toast!

HappyHAPPYjoyjoy: Sorry i g2g do the wash :laundy: Byes! - waving -

~HappyHAPPYjoyjoy comes back and finds out he was banned for ten years for saying he had to do the wash.

~Forty people get their mind controled by VMK and 57 are left not including the people who were banned. Soon hosts do to much work, that their minds get controled and there are only 37 more but only on host was left.. HOST_Flying!! HOST_Flying flies up and saves the day! ((Muahaha!!))

HOST_Flying: I saved the day ( hehe )

~HOST_Flying gets banned for saving the day..

~VMK is now pay to play because the people in yavn speaks had to pay too much insurance for the computer and they now rule vmk 0_o..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter