VMK sold it's mind on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa- Can't believe you found this old thread CpnJack :lmao:
By the way, codemandude left one of his trade rooms so next time he is on, could you please send me a quick message?

SpaceCommander said:

Not a scam...a lot of money for a teacup...but I guess a lot of people wanted it, since there are many bids and it sold. Wow. Now that's a good way to make pocket change!

I know people on Ebay can not deliver or give something that was not promised. But most of the sellers of vmk stuff have very high ratings and lots of comments saying "great transaction", blah blah. A big ebay seller is not going to risk someone saying terrible things about them (or commenting/emailing anyone who bids on their items, like someone said they did) by not giving what was paid for. Why would they do that? I always read comments. If a bunch of people say "I didn't get my item" or any other negative comments, don't bid on items from that person! That goes for anything on Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter