Wait list failure?

W

wdwluvbugs

It's great to read all of the successful wait list posts. I'm curious how many of you have not had success using the wait list. We are currently on the wait list for our first trip home this October and are trying to get a sense of the success rate.

We were on the wait list for October also. We booked at the new Wild. Lodge as an alternate. But we got that magic call for the BWV. Our friends were also on the wait list and just a couple of weeks ago they got their call. So hang in there as long as you can. We were 2 for 2. Good luck and see you in October...

The two times I have done the wait list for BWV, Reservations came up with something. The first year, I reserved at OKW for 11 nights in early August and MS came up with half my stay at BWV (I didn't want to move during my vacation, so I declined). However, just today, exactly 30 days before my arrival date, they came through with 12 consecutive nights at BWV. I had reserved at VWL and actually had a tough time deciding whether to keep VWL or go to BWV (I chose the latter). I think I made the right choice, but I'll know in 30 days.

So I guess what I'm saying is hang in there, I think you will see some more cancellations and you still have a chance.

Today was the day I was hoping to hear from MS regarding our waitlist! We will be at OKW next month and then move to VWL but we originally wanted OKW then move to VB!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, I have the next 41 years to visit VB again!!

hi: this is the fourth time we've been on the waitlist. the first two times were on short(less than 3 month) notice and didn't work out. The third time was definitely the charm and worked perfectly. This time, so far i've only gotten the 2br unit for one of the 6 nights and am on the auto confirm list for this november. we'll have to wait and see; another person got added to our group in the middle of may and we need a larger unit than the one we had ressies for.

Thanks David&Danielle, if only spell check covered the subject field as well!

We've used the waitlist 4 times now. It work for us 3 out of the 4. I wasn't expecting the fourth one to work out since it was for a grand villa during the week of Thanksgiving. So keep your fingers crossed. I think that the wait list works more often than it fails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter