waiting for the tag fairy

YOu never know when the tag fairy will strike... :)

What is this tag fairy? Why can't I search? Why can't I delete a post I started?

Tags are the things that show up under your username and it is placed their by a mysterious critter we have all come to know and love :tongue:

here

<-----------

Search is usually disabled by an administrator during peak traffic hours.

I don't believe you can delete a post once it had recieved replies.

Aha! i've been following you every where MS. tag Fairy. Why do you torture me so? I have been soooooooooo good lately. No need for applause........How bout a Tag:tongue: :sunny: :sunny: :wave2: :wave: :wave2: :wave: :wave2:

TAG FAIRY ROCKS!!!!

How do I get a little saying by my name, like some of you have "waiting for the tag fairy".

Also,
See my big castle, how can I make it smaller?

Hi Lewski709,

Below is a link to the tech board, they will happily help you with the clipart, and making it smaller.

Tech board click here

About the tag fairy...

The tag fairy can only do so many tags. There is really no way to get its attention, or rhyme and reason to the tagging. One day you will just be pleasantly suprised to find a shiney new tag under your name. Until then enjoy the site and people here...lots of great info too.

The tag fairy makes me feel like skipping. I just got mine! Thanks TF!!!!!:Pinkbounc :hyper:

Be patient ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter