Walk From Residence Inn to DL

tawasdave

I may be getting older..but refuse to grow up
Anyone walk from the Residence Inn to DL? Is it safe at night? Looks to me like it is not much farther than the walk to some of the parking lots...Thanks

If I remember correctly, the Res Inn is a little to far to walk. Its off Harbor Blvd and I've never ventured off Harbor. At night, there are many, many people walking back to their hotels, and Harbor being the main strip, its very well lit and I've always felt safe. But like I said, I've never ventured off Harbor.

I assume you are talking about the residence Inn that is off Harbor near Disney Way and not the one WAY down harbor in garden Grove.
The one nearer to Disneyland is a bit far of a walk. I stayed one night here via Priceline (and really liked it) but it is not a distance I would care to walk back and forth often. it is probably a 15-20 minute walk at a decent pace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter