Walking Where Walt Did Part One

At the request of Tink33, I will now bore you with the mundane details of my life. :)

DH was scheduled for a Microsoft conference in Anaheim so, after an impulse purchase of a plane ticket, I was on my way to the West Coast! Alone. :eek: Well, not exactly. I am DEATHLY afraid of flying, so my friend, Xanax, and I made the trip together. :) I had a short layover in Phoenix, AZ and made it to LAX around 5:30 ish on Saturday, October 5.

I took the National Car Rental shuttle thingy and met DH who had landed a little earlier on SWA (we travel like the president and vice-president ;) ). We took off, expecting madness from all the horror tales of the LA freeways, but found it to be quite pleasant. :) We even saw the Goodyear Blimp!

We got to the Embassy Suites - about a mile from DL - and the first thing we noticed was the teeny tiny parking spaces!!! What is the DEAL with THAT?? We managed to squeeze in, check in, drop the luggage, and grab the shuttle to DL. Craig, being CHEAP, didn't want to go to DL that evening, so we met his cousin (a rocket scientist, literally) and his girlfriend and ate at Hook's Point. It was WONDERFUL!!!!! Craig and I had two nice drinks - hiccup - and an excellent meal. Then we meandered around DTD. WOW. What a difference!! The locals are VERY COLORFUL!! How fun!!!

Dragging, big time, and a little tipsy - heheeh - we headed back to the hotel and collapsed!

fd10ba1c.jpg

After I got carded hehehe

fd10ba0c.jpg

Craig's dinner

fd10ba03.jpg

Rocket Scientists

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter