Want to know who's going to the World when you are? READ INSIDE!

I like it.. used it several times. Thanks ya done good:smooth:

Do you think you coukd add SSR to the resort list?

Really happy to add my name to your fabulous site. I've added our dates for February and for July....Thanks for all of your hard work.:crazy:

Cheers!

Just added my dates - only ever found 1 DISer in the world on all our trips so far!

Will add Sarasota on a new version I am working on...sorry it's taking so long.

Yeah I finally got my link to work and I just rechecked your great web site and there are many DIS ers going to be at WDW with us Yea!:grouphug:

My database shows that there are 65 people heading down to the world in March so far!! Are you going?

Visit my who's going database in my signature and add or search your dates!! Ya never know who's going when you are!!

Also, we are at 770 total entries in the database to date!!!

This is very cool. You should ask the moderators to put this at the top of each board. I usually only go on the community board but did find this. I am going to link it over there.

The other way to help would be to put a link to the database in your signature just like I did in mine.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Breezy_Carol
This is very cool. You should ask the moderators to put this at the top of each board. I usually only go on the community board but did find this. I am going to link it over there.

This is wonderful. I have never met a Dis member on any of my trips and would love to. I put my dates in and added my email. Anyone going in July sign in!!!

Thanks for you hard work!

Got my trip posted.. next month I should post another trip for december

WOW! We passed the 1000 mark last week!!! There are currently over 1070 entries in my database. That means you can search to see which of those people are going when you are!

I also show that there are 94 people going to Disney in the month of April! Are you going? Wanna know who is? See who's going by clicking the link in my signature!

Please feel free to add the link to your signature as well! Let's spread the word ok???
Thanks to all for your support!

Fred

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter