Want to know who's going to the World when you are? READ INSIDE!

Thanks!

Originally posted by ontariodisneywoman
Well I added my trip to the database and your url to my signature. Great Job! Now who else is going when I'm going?

I couldn't get it to work for me, computer challenged. :D

But I did see that Majestic will be at the Poly the same time I will.

Save me a 3rd floor balcony will ya?

Lu

What happens when you try it? Are you getting errors? Give it another shot and see if you can add your dates. I haven't had anyone complain that it doesn't work until now. :)

I'll see what I can do to save a room for ya. :)

Fred

QUOTE]Originally posted by LuAnimal
I couldn't get it to work for me, computer challenged. :D

But I did see that Majestic will be at the Poly the same time I will.

Save me a 3rd floor balcony will ya?

Lu
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Fred, I have it working now, I don't think my password was long enough. Not to mention that I put my nick in when I did the search. :earseek:

How old is your little one? I'll be traveling with my 5 yo DD and 4 yo DN.

See ya in the lounge....

Lu

She will be just under 3.5 while there. Look for me. You already have my picture so I should be easy to find. :)

Fred

Originally posted by LuAnimal
Thanks Fred, I have it working now, I don't think my password was long enough. Not to mention that I put my nick in when I did the search. :earseek:

How old is your little one? I'll be traveling with my 5 yo DD and 4 yo DN.

See ya in the lounge....

Lu

Check out my who is going webpage. There are almost 1700 database entries there already. My counter shows that over 15000 visits have been made since I started it. :) ::yes::

http://www.majesticnetworks.net/whoisgoing.html

I show that there are 126 DISrs going in June alone. See if they are going while you are!

Add your dates to the list too!

FYI everyone...over the next few days I will be moving from one domain hosting server to another. This means that the server the database is hosted on MAY be unavailable. Please don't panic. I will update everyone when the move is complete.

Just so you all know, the server maintenance and move has been completed. There should be no further issues. Matter of fact, the new server is MUCH faster!

Speaking of...

I know this is a shamless plug but if anyone wants or needs web or email domain hosting, please let me know. :) I do it as part of my consulting business. I will take good care of any DISrs that sign up. PM me for more info.

:teeth:

Fred

Originally posted by Majestic
FYI everyone...over the next few days I will be moving from one domain hosting server to another. This means that the server the database is hosted on MAY be unavailable. Please don't panic. I will update everyone when the move is complete.

Wow...looked today and saw that my site has seen over 22000 hits since I started it. The database has over 2100 entries in it!! Great to see you guys enjoying it.

Don't forget to add Who's Going to you signatures to let everyone else know about it!!

Fred

My database shows that there are currently 87 people heading down to the world or cruising in January 2005!!!

This includes ME staying at Wilderness Lodge Concierge from 1/10 to 1/16.

Are you going? Fill in your dates!!!

Fred

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to put this together! My sister & her family will be joining DH and I in April, and we will need at least 2 more people to sign up for the Grand Gatherings Wishes fireworks cruise. This is a great tool to help with that.

Thanks again,
Nancy :earsgirl:

Majestic,

What a great database! I love the caviat about a "dating service". I think it's fun to look at who's going when!

Keep up the good work!

:grouphug:

Over 24000 total page views and over 2400 total database entries and we're still growing!

As of right now there are over 130 people going to Disney in January 2005!! Are you one of them? Wanna hook up with someone you know and didn't know they were going?

Now is the time! Check out Who's Going!! Click the link in my signature.

Have a happy holiday!

Fred

I have added the link to my signature and put my new trip in (Sept 2005) the database....

Thanks!!

StaceyA said:
I have added the link to my signature and put my new trip in (Sept 2005) the database....

Thanks!!
THanks for adding it to your signature. :)

We may be returning to WL around the same time you are going down in September. Hoping for 12 nights!!! We'll see.

Fred

Majestic said:
THanks for adding it to your signature. :)

We may be returning to WL around the same time you are going down in September. Hoping for 12 nights!!! We'll see.

Fred

Wow! 12 nights!
We were lucky this past November and stayed at the Beach Club for 10 nights!
Sept will just be a long weekend (thursday to monday) but still worth counting down to!!

By that time we would have met at the July mega meet, so we will be able to recognize one another!!

I think I might need a countdown to the July meet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter