Watch this... if you DARE

I saw this a few days ago surfing youtube for my Dis fix. It is horrifying to look at. It's no wonder people take their kids out of school to avoid that!

lol! Definitely a nightmare.

I was there at the end of June last year and it was pretty close to what was shown on that video.

:rotfl2:, that was so funny!! Did you see the other ones?:eek:

that my friends is exactly why disney needs to stop running specials. i have said that they need to raise there prices across the board. maybe as much as 4 times the normal amount. i say this only because i would pay whatever and there would be ALOT less people, for i am a total dis-aholic and these people are crowding my addiction :lmao::thumbsup2:rotfl2:

that my friends is exactly why disney needs to stop running specials. i have said that they need to raise there prices across the board. maybe as much as 4 times the normal amount. i say this only because i would pay whatever and there would be ALOT less people, for i am a total dis-aholic and these people are crowding my addiction :lmao::thumbsup2:rotfl2:

sssssssssssssssssssssss:lmao:,:ssst:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter