Watch this... if you DARE

that my friends is exactly why disney needs to stop running specials. i have said that they need to raise there prices across the board. maybe as much as 4 times the normal amount. i say this only because i would pay whatever and there would be ALOT less people, for i am a total dis-aholic and these people are crowding my addiction :lmao::thumbsup2:rotfl2:

Sadly if that was actually Christmas week,there is no more expensive week to go. I can't imagine paying all that extra $ and it being like that but people do it every year. Guess there is lots of people like the dis-aholics who will pay any price.

Gaaaah I've only been ( as an adult ) In January and September....

but see ticker I will be going on my first NON VALUE SEASON trip soon! I have nightmares about seeing something like that :scared1:

This video HAS to be posted every time someone starts a thread asking about Christmas crowds!

That is hilarious....

Well we will be there in 2 weeks, hope it won't be as crowded as that for Spring Break, however we were there last year in March and the crowds were manageable so crossing my fingers.

And I agree with PP talking about Sept. We have another trip booked the second week of Sept. and it IS the best time of year to go.....OOPS, I meant to say worst time of year to go :rolleyes1

I wonder when this was from...it says Christmas, is it Christmas day or just that week? :confused3

That looks exactly the way MK looked to us last December 6, when the Jonas Brothers quit taping their parade performance and their crowd emptied into the other areas of the park! :scared1::scared1::scared1: They had to tape on Sunday because they got rained out on Friday. The line for Small World was an hour (our last 3 trips, I haven't seen it more than 10 minutes) and we waited 30 minutes in line WITH FAST PASSES for Pooh, the standby line was 90 minutes.

I have been there three times during Christmas! It really is that crowded! It is even more crowded on New Year's Eve. Year before last they closed down Main St. to people in other areas. We stood in Fantasyland for the fireworks shoulder to shoulder with strangers. :scared1: It was a very clostrophobic feeling. When we exited, they opened up a parking area behind Main Street to help people exit quicker. That kinda took a little of the magic away when you know that a parking lot is directly behind the ice-cream shop and bakery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter