WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds great, Marilyn - have a fab time... :goodvibes

Absolutely!!! I don't understand why we don't have a Remembrance Day one in November... I like the idea of life being one long holiday, tho'... :cool1:

So today's the day I get to make our Palo ressies and book excursions/spa stuff for our Med cruise in August and yes, you've guessed it, the website's playing up... :headache:

Thanks Karen, it will be lovely seeing them again.

Trouble is by the time you get to the 'life is long long holiday' stage, you are old!!!!!:lmao:

Why can't Disney get their website sorted.:sad2: I know they are busy ones, but they really are useless at times. Surely they can pay an expert to sort things.

Jackie, Monica or Kathe. What was the Castaway Cay gift? I haven't seen mention. Is it the same as normal? I'm guessing so.

We are gold this time. What extra was there for Gold?

The drawstring tote, 2 water bottles (metal), two Rice Krispie treats, a key chain (basic CC) plus truffles, leather document holder and a CC luggage strap (gold stuff).

Haha, if we had used the days for shorter cruises I guess we could have been almost Platinum!!!!! But, who wants to go back to short cruises?:eek:

I just booked the two day partly because it would make me Platinum for the Dream B2B in Nov '11. The deposit from my not-yet-cancelled Alaska pays for it.

KEN....I've got the secret Cat 7 on that Alaska cruise. If you want to run the figures for it, I'll hang on to it till you decide. A verandah for Alaska=a good thing!

Well, maybe I'm not over my jet lag...woke up at about 3:30 and can't go back to sleep. Read for a while, will DIS for a while, then just go into work early and leave early I guess. Hope to get the sleep schedule all sorted this weekend!

The drawstring tote, 2 water bottles (metal), two Rice Krispie treats, a key chain (basic CC) plus truffles, leather document holder and a CC luggage strap (gold stuff).

I just booked the two day partly because it would make me Platinum for the Dream B2B in Nov '11. The deposit from my not-yet-cancelled Alaska pays for it.

KEN....I've got the secret Cat 7 on that Alaska cruise. If you want to run the figures for it, I'll hang on to it till you decide. A verandah for Alaska=a good thing!

Well, maybe I'm not over my jet lag...woke up at about 3:30 and can't go back to sleep. Read for a while, will DIS for a while, then just go into work early and leave early I guess. Hope to get the sleep schedule all sorted this weekend!

Thanks for the CC gift info Jackie.

It can take a few days to get your normal sleep pattern back. The waking early is a pain if you have to work. We quite like it when we go WB to the US as we can get up and go!!!! Well apart from the first night when we do tend to wake a little too early for that.

Hi Friends....happy Friday!!!

I've been so sad and somewhat depressed....yesterday was my 20 year anniversary of mine and John's first date. We were supposed to be somewhere on vacation spending the day together celebrating. But it was just like any other day because I have leg issues and can't leave right now. John did make me smile when he came home with a big bunch of flowers....that was very sweet.

I have two doctor appointments on Monday and I'm not looking forward to them. Michelle....the plastic surgeon is with St. Lukes in Bethlehem. Supposed to be good....we'll find out. Then I have to see the Rhumatologist and get the shot in my thumb. It's going to be a long and painful day.

Last night Mickey bit Minnie's neck and held on tight and wouldn't let go. I couldn't get him to release her for a long while. Then I took him out of the tank and put him in the time out tank....a small one with sand only in it that we use to put turtles in when doing work on their tanks. He stayed there all night until this morning. I put him back in his tank that he shares with Minnie. He was pestering her, but he didn't bite her again. They've been together for ten years since they were babies. They have never done this before. If it continues I'm going to have to separate them permanently. Mickey is a bad boy. He better knock it off.

you really hoping for one of those aren't ya :laughing: (did you find out the price range...$200-$500 would be my guess ;)

For a PURSE?! :faint: No thanks, I'll pass! I have a hard time justifying spending more than $15 on a purse because I get bored with them so easily and usually am ready for a new one about every 3 months or so. ;)

I think Disney really outdid themselves this time with transportation when they got to Tunis... :rotfl:

fms533271SMALL.jpg

Wow, that's cool! :laughing:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG......I LOVE YOU....Ken, Shannon, Shaelyn and Kaleigh....Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.....!!!!!!!!!

I got my own GOLDEN MICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!! You betcha we'll be cruising again one day. Aren't you guys on the first Alaska? How about the LA-Van before? We'll be celebrating together during those cruises.....just one more year till then.

goldenmicky002.jpg

My Golden Mickey is beautifully engraved. It says....World's Best Champagne Girl DEB. It tickles me to read it.

goldenmicky007.jpg

What a great great surprise at a time when it's really needed and so very welcome. So many thanks....hugs and much love.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

It is a REALLY good thing I don't live in the US and I hate to pay for Duty to ship anything to Canada AND we don't have a trip to the US planned anytime soon.

I would be soooooo broke after discovering this website:
www.thinkgeek.com

I'm having a hard time finding a page with something I DON'T like on it!!!

Wow, I just got sucked into that site for quite a while! So many cool things there......I've already set up a wish list so I'll remember later what I want to get. Lots of cool things on sale. :thumbsup2

omg omg omg omg omg......i love you....ken, shannon, shaelyn and kaleigh....thank you, thank you, thank you.....!!!!!!!!!

i got my own golden mickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so excited and i absolutely love it!!!!! You betcha we'll be cruising again one day. Aren't you guys on the first alaska? How about the la-van before? We'll be celebrating together during those cruises.....just one more year till then.

goldenmicky002.jpg

my golden mickey is beautifully engraved. It says....world's best champagne girl deb. It tickles me to read it.

goldenmicky007.jpg

what a great great surprise at a time when it's really needed and so very welcome. So many thanks....hugs and much love.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my gosh, that's awesome!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG......I LOVE YOU....Ken, Shannon, Shaelyn and Kaleigh....Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.....!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!! You betcha we'll be cruising again one day. Aren't you guys on the first Alaska? How about the LA-Van before? We'll be celebrating together during those cruises.....just one more year till then.

goldenmicky002.jpg

My Golden Mickey is beautifully engraved. It says....World's Best Champagne Girl DEB. It tickles me to read it.

goldenmicky007.jpg

What a great great surprise at a time when it's really needed and so very welcome. So many thanks....hugs and much love.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! That even beats my TAG!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

So... have you cleared a place of honor to display it???

I hear Emma Thompson put her Oscar in the Loo... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hi everybody! :wave:

Thanks for the offer Jackie, but we just can't do it. :(

Deb - so happy you got it and like it. keep working on your leg! :goodvibes

Hello everyone. Michelle came and stole me from the other thread. Should I go back to where I left off ;)

Hello everyone. Michelle came and stole me from the other thread. Should I go back to where I left off ;)
Hi Gaylean! :yay:

Sorry, but I'm off to bed. It's after 1am and my head started pounding a little bit ago.

A little birdie told me that there some friends that are getting off the Wonder when we are boarding. Can't we have a mini meet :sad1:

I think they should just stay on and save a pool lounger for you... :goodvibes

(and thanks for coming back... you add a little bit of... how can I say it... not that we aren't fun... but it feels bubbly when you are here...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter