WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
diagnosed with a sinus infection (of the frontal sinuses), made worse by allergies. went to the dr yesterday...now on antibiotics, steriods & cough syrup. no longer contagious after this evening. not allowed to go to work until tuesday. where's room service when i want it/need it?? no voice either.

Let's hunt down Cheri on facebook...isn't she booked for the WBPC? Surely we can talk her into two more days! And if she isn't on the WBPC I KNOW we can talk her into popping over to Disneyland and taking a cruise to nowhere!

Did tell Peg I booked us a cabin for her birthday so she'd have time to think about inviting other girlfriends to book cabins too....ifen she wants.

Yes she is still on the WBPC.:thumbsup2

diagnosed with a sinus infection (of the frontal sinuses), made worse by allergies. went to the dr yesterday...now on antibiotics, steriods & cough syrup. no longer contagious after this evening. not allowed to go to work until tuesday. where's room service when i want it/need it?? no voice either.

Poor you. Take care, and don't try and talk to anyone!!!!!!;)

Monica....ignore the post on the other thread where I said you could call me...guess you can't talk with no voice.

Take your meds and get well!

A little birdie told me that there some friends that are getting off the Wonder when we are boarding. Can't we have a mini meet :sad1:

I'm one of the few. :goodvibes Wish we could stay onboard, but Tyler and I are both excited to do DL. He's looking forward to seeing the differences from WDW. He told me the POC ride is different there, but I have no idea. We'll see! :thumbsup2

::yes:: it FRIDAY! and I can't sleep in tomorrow :(
Spring soccer starts and so we've got to be at the soccer field for 8:15 in the morning.

Uggghhh......that would sure put a damper on my sleeping until noon every Saturday. LOL!

I'm so glad you know me and love me and my warped sense of humor I'm needing to feel a soft place to land tonight :sad1:

work stress it hasn't ended and no one gets it :sad2:
:hug: Aw, sorry Nan. Want to slap me again? :rotfl2: Might make you feel a tiny bit better! :laughing:

:hug::hug::hug: Hope you feel better quickly!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: You gotta stop taking those big ole transatlantic trips... (without me...) I think you're allergic to mice!!!

:hug: Aw, sorry Nan. Want to slap me again? :rotfl2: Might make you feel a tiny bit better! :laughing:

Careful Holly...it's not Monday... :eek:

I want one in DIS green

I wanna see you in it too ;)

There's bound to be a loser on board somewhere ;)

I'm in :laughing:

:grouphug::grouphug: Nan keep bringing your humour here, we like it!

:hug:

we need a slap smilie don't we ;)

No, we don't like it!

WE LOVE IT! :thumbsup2

:hug:

FYI - Cheri and I are going to live in sin for a weekend on the Wonder to Nowhere :rolleyes1 :woohoo: :dance3: who is the 3rd???

we need a slap smilie don't we ;)

slaping.gif

Ok... I'm giving this thread until I go to bed... and then I'm putting IT to bed...

So... Marilyn... go to #17 please... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter