WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shell, congratulations on our newest little Champagne Girl. She is so adorable. I love the way she is alert and awake and not sleeping like most newborn babies. It looks like she doesn't want to miss a thing now that she's out in the world....so cute!

Hopefully your sister won't do anything to stop you from seeing your great niece. We know how cray cray Claire is lately. She wouldn't do that would she?

Claire won't have anyting to say about it.. if I hang out with the QM... or as I should call her... GQM (great queen mum...lol)

She's so adorable! I just love the way she's looking at momma in the picture! :)

Thanks.. she IS beautiful!!! & i think she looks like me... :cutie:

& believe it or not.. that was not long after she was born!

How to get motivated? Been trying for a week to get the Christmas stuff put away. But most of the time I can't make myself stop eating and get off the couch. I've gained back 25 pounds of what I lost, which certainly doesn't help my mood. So.....one day at a time, just keep trying it all again. At least I started cleaning Tyler's room yesterday. HAVE to finish before I pick him up tonight because I promised him. That's one of his Christmas presents- a free room cleaning. ;)

Want to come clean mine??? Rather.. just send Tyler.. he'll have my whole house clean in no time...

btw... I need to find some motivation too...

Me too. Shell, you should have it blown up and framed so they can put it in the nursery. It would be perfect!!

It's their picture.. so I imagine lots will be displayed! :lovestruc

I broke the news to Tyler on the way home that I didn't get his room all the way cleaned, but when he got home and checked it out, he said "What do you mean it's not done? It looks great! Thanks so much!". Gotta love that kid! LOL! ;)

And he's soooooo excited about being on the news! He was starting to freak out a bit about what he should say (and that's exactly why I didn't tell him earlier in the week) and was trying to memorize something to say. I stopped him and told him there's no need to memorize anything, explained that they will ask him questions and he just needs to be himself and answer honestly. He's afraid of sounding like an idiot. I explained how they will edit what he says to make it sound great.

So happy Biggest Loser is back on! I love watching every single season, hoping it will motivate me.

Here's today's pic of Evelyn.... that's Veronica's mom... (flew in from TX today)

426890_4803347575156_997803983_n_zps11c7c338.jpg

Ok people...

I go off line for a day or so and nobody shows up????

Well.. as you might have seen on FB... my computer died a slow and painfull death...

actually it just up and died while I was trying to save a pic... :furious:

So I'm back at the library until I can figure something out.

I am looking into the sites where you can raise money for something. I figure if I can get 40 people to donate $5.. I can handle the rest and maybe get back online asap... (wishful thinking...)

Sooo until then... I'll be back from time to time.

I'm going to clean the house in the mean time.

:headache:

Have fun.. and if you need to.. contact Monica (Hi Mon!!! :yay:) or Jackie :hippie: to start the new thread... (like you're going to need it at this pace...lolol)

Monica, it looks like you'll be elected to start the new thread when we need it. Thanks for keeping an eye on it for us.

Today is John's 62nd birthday. YAY!!! We have cake and flowers for today. Tomorrow we'll go out to dinner. It will be a quiet and low keyed birthday. He'll be getting a GPS upgrade to Gabby Two and he got some of his favorite expresso soda to drink for the next few weeks.

Now he's elligible to receive social security. He asked them to start it up February 1st. That's also his last day of work. WOOHOO!!! We figured out today that he only has 14 more days of work until then. AND he will be taking some more days off because he has to use his float days.....so less than 14 actually.

He is one happy camper!!!

Holly, why do you feel like you are losing a friend?

Tyler's pictures are awesome, I can't wait to see the interview.

Holly, just read your response about losing your best friend forever......I'm shocked that Jayson is leaving. What happened? I thought that he and another lawyer left the last firm to start up their own firm. If he leaves, what happens to the new start up firm? Hopefully it won't affect the business of the new firm.

Today we celebrated John's birthday by going to Olive Garden and splitting a bottle of wine with some great food. We finished the wine and took home the leftover food.

Afterwards, I watched both football playoff games that were on today. I picked both losing teams. Good thing I wasn't in a pool....haha!

Tomorrow there are two more playoff games and the Golden Globes. My DVR is going to be busy.

Miss New York won Miss America last night. I'm so happy. I picked her and she actually won. I did better with that than I did with my football picks.....hahaha.

Got my flu shot today and I'm lucky to have found some available. Everybody is out because of the epidemic. They only had five shots left when I got to CVS. Rite Aid was out completely. WOW!

Watching the football playoff games now. GO HAWKS for Kaylee. :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Holly, just read your response about losing your best friend forever......I'm shocked that Jayson is leaving. What happened? I thought that he and another lawyer left the last firm to start up their own firm. If he leaves, what happens to the new start up firm? Hopefully it won't affect the business of the new firm.

The firm just belongs to the boss. Jayson just worked for him. He came across a better opportunity that works better for his family life. All is good. I'll miss seeing him every day but I'll still see him sometimes and we'll have frequent contact. Already keeping in touch this weekend, so it will be fine. I was just sad about it that day but I'll survive, LOL!

As usual, been super busy while Tyler's with me this week, so no time to check here. But he leaves today, so I'll have more time for the next week. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter