WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL...

I have not forgot you all and always thinking of you all..

I am so sorry that I didnt post out Xmas 2012:headache:

I had a bad times in December and don't feel like Xmas Spirit however I am fine.

I had an operation for ganglion finger and dr signed me off for 2 weeks over high blood pressure

I went back to work and felt got the flu and then my daughter was ill for 4 days. I took her to dr and discovered that dr send her to hospital for an appendix suspended. but it turn out that Olivia got virus stomach. She stayed overnight with bag fluids. she is much better now

I would like to saying many thanks for lovely Xmas cards and it make me smile. However, I will post this year I promise...

My friend texted me today that she heard rumour about Disney Cruise sail from Dover to Barcelona. But I go online and searching for it and my family loved it and will do it again, if that is true??:surfweb:

I will catch up with your news..

Scottishwee35

Holly - I saw your photos lovely apart from one photo, I hate snake lol...:rolleyes1

Hi Deborah! Sorry about all the health issues, but glad your finger is healing and Olivia is better. How is Ian coping with his diabetes? :hug:

And yes, the snake picture was crazy!

I would NEVER have taken a picture with that snake around my neck :scared1::eek:

Hi everyone!!

KATHE!! So good to see you pop in! Glad everything seems to be going well (better) with the twins. How's Serenity doing with the new additions? Is she jealous at all?

I know I haven't been on here much, but FB is so much easier to deal with - especially since I get logged out of here every 30 minutes or so. Quite irritating!

Hope all is going well for everyone....
:banana:

The firm just belongs to the boss. Jayson just worked for him. He came across a better opportunity that works better for his family life. All is good. I'll miss seeing him every day but I'll still see him sometimes and we'll have frequent contact. Already keeping in touch this weekend, so it will be fine. I was just sad about it that day but I'll survive, LOL!

I thought Jayson was a co-boss like a joint partner. I didn't know he worked for someone else. That explains it. I'm happy for him and his family, but I'm sad for you that you lose your good friend everyday. People that you work with make it worthwhile. They get you through your day. At least you still have Jan, right.

This is what I was trying to link to for Michelle.

That's so cute Jan. I'm sure that Michelle will love it.

In case you didn't know, Michelle's computer broke and she will only be online occassionly for a little while. Just when she can get to the library. So it may take her a while before she sees this picture, but she will see it eventually. Just an FYI in case you didn't already know.

Hi Deborah.....that's a lot going on with you and the family. Sorry I didn't send out Christmas cards this year. I will get to it next year.

Monica, I have to log on about every half hour also on here. I think everyone does now. I know it's a pain in the butt and FB is so much easier, but you can write differently over here.....more personal and in more detail.

It's great to see both of you over here. You should stop by more often. Maybe once a week.....:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We're getting more snow tonight. Supposed to be 3-5 inches mixed with ice. Sounds like a deadly mess. Not sure if John will make it to work tomorrow or not. While he was driving during the last snow/ice storm, he did two separate 360 degrees donuts while trying to drive on it. How scary. He said the roads were not plowed or salted yet and it was slippery. I told him if the roads are not plowed or salted tomorrow morning, don't drive....go to work late or not at all. It's not worth dieing for.

This is my 56th winter and I'm ready to move to Florida and put all the snow and ice behind me. I know it gets cold in Florida at times. But cold is nothing as compared to snow and ice.

I thought Jayson was a co-boss like a joint partner. I didn't know he worked for someone else. That explains it. I'm happy for him and his family, but I'm sad for you that you lose your good friend everyday. People that you work with make it worthwhile. They get you through your day. At least you still have Jan, right.

Nope, just one boss who we all work for. Yup, I still have Jan. She's not allowed to go anywhere. ;)

Hi Deborah.....that's a lot going on with you and the family. Sorry I didn't send out Christmas cards this year. I will get to it next year.

Monica, I have to log on about every half hour also on here. I think everyone does now. I know it's a pain in the butt and FB is so much easier, but you can write differently over here.....more personal and in more detail.

It's great to see both of you over here. You should stop by more often. Maybe once a week.....:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I don't ever log on. Strange. The only time I ever have to is if I'm accessing from a new computer.

We're getting more snow tonight. Supposed to be 3-5 inches mixed with ice. Sounds like a deadly mess. Not sure if John will make it to work tomorrow or not. While he was driving during the last snow/ice storm, he did two separate 360 degrees donuts while trying to drive on it. How scary. He said the roads were not plowed or salted yet and it was slippery. I told him if the roads are not plowed or salted tomorrow morning, don't drive....go to work late or not at all. It's not worth dieing for.

This is my 56th winter and I'm ready to move to Florida and put all the snow and ice behind me. I know it gets cold in Florida at times. But cold is nothing as compared to snow and ice.

How scary. I hope he stays home.

I don't ever log on. Strange. The only time I ever have to is if I'm accessing from a new computer.

I never used to have to log on, but after the last technical update I had to start. I thought everybody did. I guess it's just me and Monica then. How strange. :confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3

How scary. I hope he stays home.

It just started snowing. It's supposed to last overnight and into tomorrow morning, but snow turning to ice. If it's going to do that, then I hope he stays home too....especially if it's not plowed and salted.

Just made some strawberry shortcake. So good!!!! Made me smile!

That's the hardest part about sticking to eating only healthy foods....you have to portion your foods and all your treats. When you have something that you love, it makes you smile and feel good and you want more of it. My mom always cooked with love. I loved all the food she made. If I eat something that reminds me of mom's cooking it brings me right back to her kitchen and her love. It makes me feel good and I want more.

Enjoy your cake!!!

Monica, I think it's time to close this thread and open up number 21. I would do it, but I don't know how. Shell can't do it since she's not on much anymore. So that leaves you or Jackie and Jackie is on even less than you. I think you're elected.

That's the hardest part about sticking to eating only healthy foods....you have to portion your foods and all your treats. When you have something that you love, it makes you smile and feel good and you want more of it. My mom always cooked with love. I loved all the food she made. If I eat something that reminds me of mom's cooking it brings me right back to her kitchen and her love. It makes me feel good and I want more.

Enjoy your cake!!!

I agree. It makes me happy and I want more. :(

We have almost four inches outside now and it's only been snowing four hours.....so we're getting about an inch an hour and it's supposed to keep snowing overnight into the morning. Hopefully it will get lighter as it goes on or else we're going to have a whole lot more than five inches, which is the high end of what they said we were getting. Then we're supposed to get ice on top of the snow. That's brutal. You can't walk or drive on it and we have four wheel drive. I doubt that John will be able to make it to work tomorrow.

We have almost four inches outside now and it's only been snowing four hours.....so we're getting about an inch an hour and it's supposed to keep snowing overnight into the morning. Hopefully it will get lighter as it goes on or else we're going to have a whole lot more than five inches, which is the high end of what they said we were getting. Then we're supposed to get ice on top of the snow. That's brutal. You can't walk or drive on it and we have four wheel drive. I doubt that John will be able to make it to work tomorrow.

Wow! I hope he stays home and safe. The most we've gotten this winter is 2 inches. I haven't even needed my shovel yet and Tyler hasn't even needed his winter boots or snowpants. Wish you and I could switch winters!

Hi Deb...I'm waiting until we hit the 250 page mark to start the new thread....can't go around confusing Holly as to where she needs to go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter