WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooohhhh Deborah, it's your big night out tonight.....and wearing diamond earrings. How nice. Hope you have a great time and don't lose your earrings.

Hello Deb

I know gulp maybe I check it every hour or 5 mins :rotfl: :rotfl:

I bring my camera with me and will put the photo in next week.

still have trouble with neros and photo in my pc need to clean it up (no times for it) tut tut

I am waiting for my friend Lisa and her hearing dog is coming here so when she arrive then we have a snack then go out as I have make up free at Jenners (shop) called Bobbi Brown as Alison and I booked it and we want treat for ourselves for tonight :thumbsup2

Scottishwee35

I just polished my nails silver chrome with sparklies to match my outfit for tomorrow's brunch. Now I have to go look for silver eye shadow. I don't think I have any so I may have to pick some up today.

Hello Deb

I know gulp maybe I check it every hour or 5 mins :rotfl: :rotfl:

I bring my camera with me and will put the photo in next week.

still have trouble with neros and photo in my pc need to clean it up (no times for it) tut tut

I am waiting for my friend Lisa and her hearing dog is coming here so when she arrive then we have a snack then go out as I have make up free at Jenners (shop) called Bobbi Brown as Alison and I booked it and we want treat for ourselves for tonight :thumbsup2

Scottishwee35

Oooohhhhh, you're getting a professional make up done too for tonight. You are going to look smashing! I really want to see pictures of this night out. Have lots of fun!

When are you planning to go to WDW Holly? We are there until June 9th.
Hmmm.....the timing might be right Marilyn! School gets out around June 5, depending on how many snow days we have. Day care is closed the first week school gets out, so I'm hoping to leave the day after school ends. I don't have anything booked yet though. I'd love to see you and John, so hopefully it works out! :goodvibes

Hollytyler

How are you? Are you up early??

Guess what I am wearing earing diamonds which I bought it from Diamond shop at Cabo, Mexico :) First time wear it for tonight. Gulp hope not lose it as I always do that.

Scottishwee35
Yes, I'm up early. I got up at 6am and it's now 7am. I'm helping a friend's parents move to a new house. I actually have to leave right now, so have fun tonight Deborah, and have a great day/evening everybody else too! :goodvibes

Don't lose those earrings Deborah!

Do you have bobbi brown make up over there?

Scottishwee35

I just googled her and she sells on QVC, Amazon and ebay. I'm not sure if she's in the department stores because I don't go in them. I shop exclusively online. She did have some nice eye shadow colors that I need for tomorrow. I'll have to place an order for the next time that I wear the silver dress. For tomorrow, I'll have to check the local stores for the right color. But I refuse to go to the mall so I don't think I'll find her today.

I just looked and found that I do have silver eye shadow. That makes me very happy because I don't have to go out and buy any today.:goodvibes

Ian is really sleeping in late today. It's already 7:30am and he has not been on here yet. Unusual.

Ian is really sleeping in late today. It's already 7:30am and he has not been on here yet. Unusual.

I did sleep in. I woke up at 7:10 AM!!!!! I feel like half the day is gone!

Busy happenings today. I've got the menu to plan and from that the shopping list (I aggregate all of the ingredients and normalize the measures so I can come up with the quantities to buy).

I also have to create the Thanksgiving project plan.

Yes, there is an entire project plan as to on what day/hour what is supposed to happen, all the way down to dinner.

Sukie gets the task of being scullery maid and footman. He peels and readies vegetables, polishes the silver, unpacks and dusts the china, fills the salt cellars and pepper shakers, lays the table and does the washing up.

We will soon enter a time of military precision and discipline at Eastwood Manor.

So ... no rest for me today. Also, no shopping because my list isn't ready. We won't shop until tomorrow, after I get home from the big regional piece of the national WW staff meeting.

I also received an email reminder about picking up my heritage turkey next Saturday.

In addition, the countertop convection oven arrived!!!! I'm very excited.

We used to have friends living in the rental apartment above us, and at Thanksgiving, I'd use their oven. So, I had the benefit of 2 ovens. Last year was the first time in years I was down to just 1 oven and it was tough.

So, I bought a countertop convection oven which I'm hoping will make things easier.

I was telling a coworker about it yesterday at work, only I called it a "desktop oven" instead of countertop. I then corrected myself and said, "That's opposed to a "laptop oven, which we all know is a bit smaller and at high temperatures like broiling can be a tad uncomfortable."

Everyone (except for Nan and Michelle) have RSVP'd, So there will only be 8 for dinner. Of course everyone is asking me what time dinner will be, to which I've responded, "Why are you hungry now? Don't worry, it's 2-weeks away. You will know your assignment and what time to be here before that."

Sukie is working tonight, so I am on my own. Actually not, I'm doing something with my friend Rich.

I am now situated in the basement in "command central." All is quiet. I think Sukie has stopped nagging me ... for the moment.

Now the planning of Thanksgiving beach invasion begins ...

I did sleep in. I woke up at 7:10 AM!!!!! I feel like half the day is gone!

Busy happenings today. I've got the menu to plan and from that the shopping list (I aggregate all of the ingredients and normalize the measures so I can come up with the quantities to buy).

I also have to create the Thanksgiving project plan.

Yes, there is an entire project plan as to on what day/hour what is supposed to happen, all the way down to dinner.

Sukie gets the task of being scullery maid and footman. He peels and readies vegetables, polishes the silver, unpacks and dusts the china, fills the salt cellars and pepper shakers, lays the table and does the washing up.

We will soon enter a time of military precision and discipline at Eastwood Manor.

So ... no rest for me today. Also, no shopping because my list isn't ready. We won't shop until tomorrow, after I get home from the big regional piece of the national WW staff meeting.

I also received an email reminder about picking up my heritage turkey next Saturday.

In addition, the countertop convection oven arrived!!!! I'm very excited.

We used to have friends living in the rental apartment above us, and at Thanksgiving, I'd use their oven. So, I had the benefit of 2 ovens. Last year was the first time in years I was down to just 1 oven and it was tough.

So, I bought a countertop convection oven which I'm hoping will make things easier.

I was telling a coworker about it yesterday at work, only I called it a "desktop oven" instead of countertop. I then corrected myself and said, "That's opposed to a "laptop oven, which we all know is a bit smaller and at high temperatures like broiling can be a tad uncomfortable."

Everyone (except for Nan and Michelle) have RSVP'd, So there will only be 8 for dinner. Of course everyone is asking me what time dinner will be, to which I've responded, "Why are you hungry now? Don't worry, it's 2-weeks away. You will know your assignment and what time to be here before that."

Sukie is working tonight, so I am on my own. Actually not, I'm doing something with my friend Rich.

It sounds perfect. Take pics please!!!!

Do you have a theme to decorate your table with? Are you giving out favors? Just asking because that's what Oprah would do and she's in Chicago too.....so I think of her when I think of you.

I am now situated in the basement in "command central." All is quiet. I think Sukie has stopped nagging me ... for the moment.

Now the planning of Thanksgiving beach invasion begins ...

Will you have any reciped drinks? That can also be fun.
:dance3:

I think we all decided last night that we're inviting ourselves and going to crash your Turkey Day dinner next year. So beware!:cool1:

'Tis the Season.....the Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Rockefeller Center in NYC is going to be on Dec 3rd.

We're moving right along into this holiday season....it's coming up fast.

OK, here's the place where we are going tomorrow for brunch.

http://www.stroudsmoor.com/index.asp?bhcp=1

Here's a picture of my tiara.

14616a.jpg

I can't wait for tomorrow, it's going to be so much fun.:banana:

Hi all, Well, its been a busy couple of weeks here. I was all caught up on your lives as of last week and then this week I stopped at pg 200 and decided I'd never have time to catch up.
A quick catch up:
3 weeks ago my computer was attacked my a really nasty virus. Guess who hadn't backed up in several months. Remember all that incredibly busy/swamped work I've been doing? well, it was thousands of pages of research, a dozen essays for school, 4 completed articles, a brand new presentation and more. When I got my computer back, they had recovered lots of useless crap... like recipes, Xmas lists from 4 years ago, outdated phone lists. BUT the good news was that they recovered all of my school files and pictures. BUT my entire business was gone! I had backed up before the cruise, but had been so busy that I would get to it when I had a break.... guess when the break came.... yep, when I had no computer for 2 weeks. Lessoned learned and shared so that none of you do the same thing!

We did something fun last week. On Saturday morning they were filming the Xmas day parade at DL, so Zoe and I went over for the music sections. We got there just as the Jonas brothers left, but we were there for the audience filming. Then we were there for the entire filming of Jose Feliciano. So, Xmas moring we will be in the audience with red Mickey hats on. It was fun, but 6000 degrees. We also got to see Pixy Hollow with the pixies. It was adorable. She got to see 3 fairies including Tinkerbell. :cutie:

This week, I was teaching in Montecito when the fires broke out. I was up all night watching it from my hotel room. It was pretty scary when it came over the ridge and burned down the hill. My school had not been cancelled yet, so at 4:30 I got up and drove to the school. I found the headmaster there cancelling school and I jetted down the freeway to get through the LA traffic as fast as I could. I was hoping to see Karl and Robin while I was there, but ended up having no computer and a shortened trip. :scared1:

Coming home through Westwood, I was next to the big No on 8 protest that had 15 helicopters over head. I was thrilled that this is not going away.

Ian, the AG said that the weddings will remain valid. :lovestruc

I've been trying to stay caught up with everyone's life. I missed a bit, but I saw that Tyler's really struggling. Hugs Holly. :hug:

And I saw that Wilson is zooming :woohoo:

Marilyn has a funny new ID picture (as of a couple of weeks ago)

I know there have been many other things I wanted to comment on, but can't remember all of them. So, Hi to everyone and I'm glad to know you are all here when I come home. :grouphug:

Hi Kelly. Great to see you. I presumed you were busy, but it sounds a frightful few weeks one way or another!!!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter