WDW COVID-19 Operational Changes- Reservation System-Rope Drop Procedures

Check you MDE there should be an alert listed
IDK what alert you mean but I have nothing on MDE. It says ‘congratulations’ when I go to the order page because they are in the process of being fulfilled and it said they will be shipped to my house. Granted, the Disney website has been through a lot these past couple of days and I’m not worried. If anything it’s no big deal. If they don’t show up we will go to the front desk and get the charges taken off. Plus, I have about 38 extra magicbands if need be😂

IDK what alert you mean but I have nothing on MDE. It says ‘congratulations’ when I go to the order page because they are in the process of being fulfilled and it said they will be shipped to my house. Granted, the Disney website has been through a lot these past couple of days and I’m not worried. If anything it’s no big deal. If they don’t show up we will go to the front desk and get the charges taken off. Plus, I have about 38 extra magicbands if need be😂

We are just driving back from visiting the dark side, and wow it was something. The heat is oof and the only relief is being able to walk around, mask down if you are drinking. That saved us I believe. I hope Disney does the same, otherwise people will pass out.

Did you ever get your park reservations sorted out?

I just walked from my car to the grocery store wearing a mask and man it was awful. It's 94 degrees right now. I feel for those of you that will be visiting the parks in the next few months.
Same. Staying home and enjoying my pool.

More than 7,000 people have signed an online petition urging Disney and government officials to reconsidering the opening of Disney World next month. New Cases Since June 08: June 08: 966 , 1096, 1371, 1698, 1902, 2581, 2016, 1758, 2783, 2610, 3207, 3822, 4049, 3494, 2926. This trend is very troubling and now the employees are putting pressure on WDW to delay the opening of the parks. I just don't see the parks opening in July!!

Just as a FYI for those going to disney during summer heat

Please try to keep cool before you go into the parks. The heat will absolutly affect your temp

3 days in a row now I've almost been denied access at work because I showed above 100.3. But all the times, I allowed myself to cool down, and then I was normal. My car sits outside all day, then I have a decent walk from parking lot to entrance of my building.

The heat index today is 106. I think that combination caused me to run hotter, give your self some time to cool and don't feel overheated before the temp check

The cases would stay down if everyone would use proper precautions and use masks and wash hands often. If someone in you household is sick quarantine them.
Common sense would help slow the spread of this.

there's other reasons too, but not appropriate for this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter