WDW Event Swap: Due 11/7 - Update pg 29 post 429

Maybe with her friend coming in this weekend and helping her get things caught up like she stated she probably will have them in the mail the first of the week and confirmation's sent to BAMB.

Actually, she stated she would have them in the mail on Saturday, so I'm assuming that means tomorrow.

We will follow-up with her on that. Buffy, can you do that? I have two big performances this weekend.

If Buffy is still traveling, I'm willing to email Shauna to follow up!
Good luck w/ the performances..

KK ~ check your emails..

Depending on how things go, I will be in Shauna's neighborhood from Wednesday to the following Sunday. If there are other things that are more important for her to do with her friend I am really very willing and able to pick them up. Just keep me posted. :-)

Depending on how things go, I will be in Shauna's neighborhood from Wednesday to the following Sunday. If there are other things that are more important for her to do with her friend I am really very willing and able to pick them up. Just keep me posted. :-)

That's thoughtful of you! Why don't we wait to see how things go this weekend to see if she gets them out. Her friend is going to be there to help her with the house and Shauna isn't well enough to go out and do anything, from what she said in her e-mail. So, it sounds like the plans are to straighten out the house. I did tell her that they could just box the whole swap and send it, too, but didn't hear back about that idea.

I got an email from Shauna, she is not well at all. I will let her come back on and explain things when she is ready.
The swap is a priority for her when her friend comes in to visit, but honestly I just want her well again. I miss her bunches! I hope she can get the stuff in the mail just so it's off her list, and not stressing her out.

So take care Shauna!! We are all here for you!

Shauna, we are all thinking about you and hoping you feel better soon. You are missed by you dis family.:grouphug:

I am glad we heard from Shanua, I hope she starts feeling better soon. I know she will be happy to get the swaps out of her house. Its hard when you don't feel well and have stuff bearing down on you. :hug:

Packages are in the mail, I will send confirmations out later. Gotta eat first and sort names.
Participants:

123SA
BAMB :banana:
bearbear :banana:
hiclarke
hopemax:
JohnsonsLoveDisney :banana:
Mawnna
Michellepooh :banana:
minniegarden :banana: missing embellished shapes F&W
Mischief_Managed :banana: missing 1 from C1, all of 4-1
missesdisney :banana:
mla1977
NEE
NemoMom07 :banana:
PixieDust32
randon82104
rlovew :banana:
sanapp
Tigger1221 :banana: missing F&W tags
TPCShauna :banana:
Yodasmom

My package just arrived!

Shauna - if you or someone is reading, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I hope things get better! Thank you for thinking of us!

Got my package today. Guess they got to NJ first
I hope you are feeling better soon. We Miss you

If Jersey is getting their packages, here's to hoping mine comes today too!

I received mine in the mail today. Thank you Shauna and your friend. I truely and dearly hope you well be feeling better soon. I will give a shout out to you in church. I am sorry that things have not gotten better for you. :grouphug:

I am glad you have an extra hand for a little while. Keep strong and you are thought of often with prayers and well wished sent your way for a healthy recovery. Take care Shauna:flower3:

Mine arrived today. Shauna I am still keeping in you in my prayers. I pray things get better for you soon.

Rebecca

Hope you get better soon, Shauna.

I got my package today. I am missing from group C1 - Epcot Christmas Tree Lighting (Hopemax), if anyone got an extra one, please let me know.

I am also missing my entire baggie of Group 41 - Food and Wine Festival, so if anyone has an extra gallon baggie of goodies from the FnW, please let me know.

I will send money to whomever has my things to mail them to me.

Thanks!

Mine got here today. Everything looks great,I am missing one of my own from group 4 but I think I made an extra. Shauna I hope you feel better soon, I will keep thinking of you.

Mine arrived today too! I am missing one of my own from the Food and Wine Fest group, but that's ok. Shauna - I hope you feel better soon..... :flower3:

Mine came in yesterday!

Shauna, I hope you feel better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter