WDW planning help needed

Thanks for the help everyone!

Only two more weeks until I'm headed on a flight to meet the hubby in Orlando. We'll probably spend the evening walking around DTD shopping and eating that first night. Now I just need to find the itenerary we drew up of what parks, which days and times.

I know it's around somewhere........

DON'T do that to me! :faint: How can you be missing your Color Coded matrix of Fun??? :scared1:

DON'T do that to me! :faint: How can you be missing your Color Coded matrix of Fun??? :scared1:

I promise when we make a trip to WDW that lasts for a week or so, I'll make up a pretty color coded spreadsheet and MIGHT even schedule a couple of those ADR thingys. Might even have you HELP me over a couple of lunches having loaded cheese fries. Steven wants to go to WDW and stay at AK some day so he can have Giraffes greet him when he's having his morning coffee. :rolleyes:

I promise when we make a trip to WDW that lasts for a week or so, I'll make up a pretty color coded spreadsheet and MIGHT even schedule a couple of those ADR thingys. Might even have you HELP me over a couple of lunches having loaded cheese fries. Steven wants to go to WDW and stay at AK some day so he can have Giraffes greet him when he's having his morning coffee. :rolleyes:

Ahhhh. That's more like it! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter