WDW "Vacation A Day" Contest!

Winners will be notified(phone or email) on or about one (1) business day after each Daily Drawing.:)

And each Daily Drawing is held 3 days after the actual day. So, todays drawing should be held Friday, and notifications go out on Saturday. If I read (and understood) the rules correctly.

Am I the only one who would have a hard time choosing which one to take? I love the world, but it would be pretty nice to try the land free. Considering I live in MI, the airfare to CA would kill to pay out of pocket, where as MCO is fairly decent most times. That said I feel like there is so much to do at WDW that adding a few days would be nice.

I think it totally depends on where you live. We live in Oregon so we picked WDW last year. It is unlikely that we would go that far on our own. DL is a 2 day drive for us. If we win this time we would prob. do WDW again. We still have so much for to see! :) Fingers crossed!

Thanks for posting!

I'm someone who never wins anything but it's still fun to hope and dream!

And each Daily Drawing is held 3 days after the actual day. So, todays drawing should be held Friday, and notifications go out on Saturday. If I read (and understood) the rules correctly.

All the days are businesses days M-F but may not include tomorrow since its a holiday, so Monday or Tuesday.

I entered and this is the message I received.

•You are ineligible to enter this sweepstakes.

I live in a hobunkin town in the U.S. has age anything to do with it. I read the rules and I don't see anything that would not make me ineligible.

I entered and this is the message I received.

I live in a hobunkin town in the U.S. has age anything to do with it. I read the rules and I don't see anything that would not make me ineligible.

All it said was you couldn't be a minor so must be over 18 are you over 18 or did you maybe put in a wrong date?

This is year #3 right? Here's what I remember from the last few:
1) Ventura doesn't always follow the 3 business day rule, they've been known to contact people earlier
2) most winners were notified by fed ex package (let the truck stalking begin)
3) if they call you it's a ny # area code 212

Good luck everyone!!!!

Woohoo! This would be awesome to win...I'm paying my deposit Friday for our October vacation so come on free vaca!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Do you get to choose where you stay if you pick WDW? Can you add on days if you pay for them?

It's fun to dream about where I would stay if I won a trip. Poly maybe? No GF. Hmmmm. Maybe POFQ since our family will be too large to stay there when we can afford another trip.....

How did you fix it ?

Well I didn't fix it. I just meant the problem was fixed. I suppose it was the other Canadians who emailed the problem to the website to say Canadians couldn't get past the postal code part. It was probably a glitch in the system for postal codes I guess.

Anyways, good luck everyone!!!! pixiedust:

Just for the sake of dreaming: we would pick WDW, and would want to stay at GF, Poly, or Boardwalk. DH and I were supposed to arrive today (12/31) for 8 days at CSR, but postponed because he came down with the stomach plague. Bummer, but at least we can look forward to a trip in March with lower crowds and good weather. Where would you choose??

Just for the sake of dreaming: we would pick WDW, and would want to stay at GF, Poly, or Boardwalk. DH and I were supposed to arrive today (12/31) for 8 days at CSR, but postponed because he came down with the stomach plague. Bummer, but at least we can look forward to a trip in March with lower crowds and good weather. Where would you choose??

I think I would choose either the Contemporary so I could walk to the MK or the BeachClub so I could walk to Epcot. :cool1:

I think I would choose either the Contemporary so I could walk to the MK or the BeachClub so I could walk to Epcot. :cool1:

I love Beach Club for being able to walk to EPCOT AND Hollywood Studios. Perhaps my dream would include a split stay. A Beach Club/Contemporary split so that I could walk to 3 parks!

A person can dream, right? pixiedust:

Can't imagine how I'd react if I actually won, but would choose to stay at the BC or GF. Wow, what a vacation that would be!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter