WDW "Vacation A Day" Contest!

Good grief. When I entered yesterday, my email address was misspelled. I only noticed it today when I entered again and the email tried to auto fill again with the same wrong address. Ugh.

Good grief. When I entered yesterday, my email address was misspelled. I only noticed it today when I entered again and the email tried to auto fill again with the same wrong address. Ugh.

Not all hope is lost. They still have your phone number and address.

Question: Does the entry I completed today only count for tomorrows drawing? And then if you want to be in the NEXT day's drawing you have to submit another entry tomorrow, and so on? :confused3

Thanks for posting.

I'm getting the same problem that I remember from last year.....it keeps saying my zip code is invalid. It's actually my postal code. I've tried leaving no spaces, leaving spaces, uppercase, lowercase letters etc.... :badpc:

Any Canadians out there who can do this?

No problems at all for us in Canada and we're picking DL as we have a Disney wedding we're going to this year and this would be perfect!

Question: Does the entry I completed today only count for tomorrows drawing? And then if you want to be in the NEXT day's drawing you have to submit another entry tomorrow, and so on? :confused3

You enter each day for that days drawing

My reading of the rules is that from December 31, 2013 through January 30, 2014 each day you enter is a submission in that day's drawing only. The drawing for entries on each day will be approximately 3 business days later. But for the January 31 drawing, ALL entries will be used. So, daily (if you remember to enter each day) you will have 1 entry, but the last one you can have 32.

I see people stating which park they are choosing but I don't see that option, I see it listed as one of the Parks but not where you check off which one you want. I've entered everyday so far but have not been asked. Do they ask you when you win? Also if they call you & you are unavailable do they leave a message or draw a new person?

I see people stating which park they are choosing but I don't see that option, I see it listed as one of the Parks but not where you check off which one you want. I've entered everyday so far but have not been asked. Do they ask you when you win? Also if they call you & you are unavailable do they leave a message or draw a new person?

You choose after you win.:)

They will use email and phone according to this year's rules.:)

I see people stating which park they are choosing but I don't see that option, I see it listed as one of the Parks but not where you check off which one you want. I've entered everyday so far but have not been asked. Do they ask you when you win?

You choose after you win.:)

Yes its just people fantasizing on which park they would go to. I want to go to DLR when we win ;) but my family wants to stay at a deluxe in WDW. I guess this is whats known as a first world problem. :goodvibes

Yes its just people fantasizing on which park they would go to. I want to go to DLR when we win ;) but my family wants to stay at a deluxe in WDW. I guess this is whats known as a first world problem. :goodvibes

We just got back from DLR and I initially though about heading back there to stay at the GC. But the allure of staying at one of the monorail resorts is calling my name as well. Oh, these difficult decisions we must all make in life...... ;)

I better decide quick. I'm sure they'll be calling any day. :)

Just now found this thread. Was wondering why no one was mentioning it. Was going to start a thread of my own. Well, lets see how many win from here this year. Time will tell. So excited!:yay:

Not sure which park I would choose. Where as I love, WDW and have friends that live in the area that I want to see. I have never been to DL and watching footage of the area would be a once in a lifetime trip. So far from us here in Alabama.

So I think I might actually choose DL over WDW

Am I the only one who would have a hard time choosing which one to take? I love the world, but it would be pretty nice to try the land free. Considering I live in MI, the airfare to CA would kill to pay out of pocket, where as MCO is fairly decent most times. That said I feel like there is so much to do at WDW that adding a few days would be nice.

We have been going every year, but have not stayed deluxe yet. It's any easy decision for us. While we have never been to DL due to the distance/air expense and time it would take, WDW in a deluxe would still be our choice. There is just so much more to do at WDW.

Good luck to everyone!

Well we would probably go back to WDW again. The last time we were there we got a TON of pixie dust as we paid for Yacht Club - Concierge Floor and got the Presidential Suite! It was just amazing. So thankful and we had the best family vacation ever since it was the second we have only taken in 10 years.

But with buying my wife a new ring, vacations are not happening this year plus my kids are busy every weekend with something anyway.

Good luck to everyone! I look forward to hearing someone scream on the DIS board like last year. :cool1:

We would def choose Wdw, but I'd have a tough time choosing a deluxe. I'm super excited about this contest!

I think we will have a good number of winners from here as we have in the past due to the fact that we all heard about this early on and we are the folks most likely to obsessively enter daily. Right? :rotfl::rotfl:

Well we would probably go back to WDW again. The last time we were there we got a TON of pixie dust as we paid for Yacht Club - Concierge Floor and got the Presidential Suite! It was just amazing. So thankful and we had the best family vacation ever since it was the second we have only taken in 10 years.

But with buying my wife a new ring, vacations are not happening this year plus my kids are busy every weekend with something anyway.

Good luck to everyone! I look forward to hearing someone scream on the DIS board like last year. :cool1:
Wow! That had to have been amazing!! Can you provide details on how that bit of pixie dust came your way?

How are you enjoying our weather today? I have a snow day off from school and am glad as I am not feeling well. Sitting on the couch dreaming of WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter