WDW Wishes 2015 Wedding

I upload my pictures to Photobucket and then copy the code into my posts to post pictures.

As for the site visit, I'd recommend trying to visit locations that you can't get to as a regular guest, like the Living Seas. The others, like Italy Isola, you can visit on your own if you have park tickets. :)

Flickr is a photo-hosting site. To put any of your own pictures in here, you'll need to first upload them to a photo hosting site like Flickr or Photobucket (I use Photobucket for my own pictures and Flickr for my wedding photographer's images, because Flickr is more protective over copyrights). Both are free to set up an account and pretty easy to use.

Once you upload your images, there will be a bunch of sharing links (they look different for each site) in codes like HTML and BBC. The DIS is in BBC - you can tell if something's in BBC code because it will begin with this bracket [ instead of the arrow <.

The invites are so pretty and I can't wait to see your ring on your finger!

I love love love the Roy dress!!! It's stunning. ::yes::

I love that dress too. . . I want both. . .lol I thought of it as a reception dress, but the train is too long (the best part about it).

elphie101 said:
Flickr is a photo-hosting site. To put any of your own pictures in here, you'll need to first upload them to a photo hosting site like Flickr or Photobucket (I use Photobucket for my own pictures and Flickr for my wedding photographer's images, because Flickr is more protective over copyrights). Both are free to set up an account and pretty easy to use.

Once you upload your images, there will be a bunch of sharing links (they look different for each site) in codes like HTML and BBC. The DIS is in BBC - you can tell if something's in BBC code because it will begin with this bracket [ instead of the arrow <.

The invites are so pretty and I can't wait to see your ring on your finger!

Thank you, for the information. My DF loved the invitations too, so I'm like YES! They remind me of the flower from Beauty and the Beast a bit. I will work on uploading my ring picture. :)

Amanda132 said:
I upload my pictures to Photobucket and then copy the code into my posts to post pictures.

As for the site visit, I'd recommend trying to visit locations that you can't get to as a regular guest, like the Living Seas. The others, like Italy Isola, you can visit on your own if you have park tickets.

Thank you, for the information on Photobucket. You are right, I will focus on places I can't see on my own. Good advice. Thank you. :)

One last update for tonight. My DF said he has one request for the cake. He wants the new light up cake. lol I think it's beautiful and think our families would love it so, the cake is out of the way! :)

DisneyFairytaleWeddingsAlfredAngelo_0013(pp_w669_h536).jpg

Also, I found this on Colin Cowie's website and I love the simplicity of the table arrangements (my favorite flower is the rose). I think I will have to change the roses to a white, pink or peach color because of the morning reception, but I love it!

transform-reception-space-08b_detail_209.jpg

sparkling-red-dinner-10-20140207_detail_209.jpg

So, I have been watching Say Yes to the Dress for years and wanted to be a Kleinfeld bride, but they do not sell Rosa Clara. I have to figure that out especially with my mom and mother in law in a two different states. :(

I am ashamed to say, but. . . What is flicker??? Is it like facebook?

Flicker is a photo sharing site its completely free some people use that or photo bucket I have both but prefer flicker because it holds more images! Hope that helps :goodvibes

One last update for tonight. My DF said he has one request for the cake. He wants the new light up cake. lol I think it's beautiful and think our families would love it so, the cake is out of the way! :)

Also, I found this on Colin Cowie's website and I love the simplicity of the table arrangements (my favorite flower is the rose). I think I will have to change the roses to a white, pink or peach color because of the morning reception, but I love it!

Also I love these cakes they are so amazing I love that it lights up really unique! and i love rose settings but for a day wedding I agree with brighter colors you should look at peonys too they are so pretty and soft might work with what you are going for!

Happy Planning
Melissa

Flicker is a photo sharing site its completely free some people use that or photo bucket I have both but prefer flicker because it holds more images! Hope that helps :goodvibes

Also I love these cakes they are so amazing I love that it lights up really unique! and i love rose settings but for a day wedding I agree with brighter colors you should look at peonys too they are so pretty and soft might work with what you are going for!

Happy Planning
Melissa

Thank you, I will look into peonys. :)

So, my DF and I just went over the venues we want to see for our site visit. He said, he thought it would be good to do something that was not just the ordinary ballroom, but unique. So, Ariels was one of his picks to see.

Has any of you seen or have any pictures of any wedding receptions at ariels that you can point me to? Also, are there any other unique breakfast reception sites that any of you might recommend? Thank you. :)

So, my DF and I just went over the venues we want to see for our site visit. He said, he thought it would be good to do something that was not just the ordinary ballroom, but unique. So, Ariels was one of his picks to see.

Has any of you seen or have any pictures of any wedding receptions at ariels that you can point me to? Also, are there any other unique breakfast reception sites that any of you might recommend? Thank you. :)

We are having our welcome luncheon at Ariel's! Elphie had her welcome party there as well, and has some nice pictures at her PJ. The Roots have done several weddings with receptions there. Here is a link to a recent one on their blog: http://disneyroots.com/2014/08/15/natalie-adam-boardwalk-inn-sea-breeze-point-wedding-beach-club-reception-at-ariels/

How many guests are you planning to have? We're having our brunch reception at the Attic, and it is definitely unique! It has a view of the Boardwalk, Sea Breeze, and the lake. It's beautiful! But it only seats 36 guests. I have some pictures of it from our site visit at my PJ.

We are having our welcome luncheon at Ariel's! Elphie had her welcome party there as well, and has some nice pictures at her PJ. The Roots have done several weddings with receptions there. Here is a link to a recent one on their blog: http://disneyroots.com/2014/08/15/natalie-adam-boardwalk-inn-sea-breeze-point-wedding-beach-club-reception-at-ariels/

How many guests are you planning to have? We're having our brunch reception at the Attic, and it is definitely unique! It has a view of the Boardwalk, Sea Breeze, and the lake. It's beautiful! But it only seats 36 guests. I have some pictures of it from our site visit at my PJ.

Oh, great! I just saw the pictures! It is definitely a distinct place. I am now just wondering with the dance floor being down the stairs how that would work for our party and I'm not sure about the hanging fish from the lights. Idk, but we plan on inviting max 50 people because that's all we are allowed. lol

I'm now looking at the living seas salon, but not quite sure if you can put a dance floor in there and how everything would look. Do you guys know of any brides who have good pictures of their reception at the living seas? I have to send the 3 sites we want to visit to our consultant tomorrow. Thank you. :)

You can put a dance floor in the living seas. I forget how much it costs! We are doing the living seas and to help me decide I looked at a bunch of photographers blogs. I think changing out the chairs really helps soften the look of the place. I really like it but I'm a bit biased!

You can put a dance floor in the living seas. I forget how much it costs! We are doing the living seas and to help me decide I looked at a bunch of photographers blogs. I think changing out the chairs really helps soften the look of the place. I really like it but I'm a bit biased!

Thank you so much! That really helps and I think when I see it in person it will make my mind up too. I will look at the blogs. :)

I was unsure too until I saw it in person! It has a real wow factor that you can't really capture completely on camera. And really doesn't need much decoration!

I was unsure too until I saw it in person! It has a real wow factor that you can't really capture completely on camera. And really doesn't need much decoration!

The venue sounds great. But, photography is very important to me. So, I may have to rule this venue out. :(

I think Living Seas and Ariel's are two fantastic brunch venues! If you're going to LSS on a site visit definitely hold off on judgement until you get there - I for one have found that photos didn't do any venues justice for me in terms of physical space and spatial relations (for me it was Ariel's and Atlantic Dance Hall). I think that might just be me and needing to see things in person, but it sounds like the site visit will be really helpful to you too!

For what it's worth, I think a reception at Living Seas would be AMAZING!! I didn't discover it until after I had my heart set on the Attic. But the aquarium and whole space is so unique and seems like it would be so much fun.

I think Living Seas and Ariel's are two fantastic brunch venues! If you're going to LSS on a site visit definitely hold off on judgement until you get there - I for one have found that photos didn't do any venues justice for me in terms of physical space and spatial relations (for me it was Ariel's and Atlantic Dance Hall). I think that might just be me and needing to see things in person, but it sounds like the site visit will be really helpful to you too!

Yeah, I think the site visit will help me too and I just shouldn't dismiss it before seeing it. Thanks. :)

For what it's worth, I think a reception at Living Seas would be AMAZING!! I didn't discover it until after I had my heart set on the Attic. But the aquarium and whole space is so unique and seems like it would be so much fun.

I think so too, I just want the photos to come out nice. But, I'm going to keep it as one of my site's to visit and I will decide after that. :) Thanks.

Thank you, so much for the links. . . they help a lot. :)

Ok, so I'm just finalizing hotel and flight arrangements for our site visit next month. I completely waited too late to get reservations to certain restaurants (Beauty and the Beast :( ) However, we do have reservations to Ohana right when we arrive, so I am excited to see Mickey and the gang. :)

We are still looking at reception sites and one that we are now interested in is California Grill. First of all, every time we eat there the food is amazing and the beautiful view you can't beat.

We can't use the existing Disney buffet brunch so my wedding consultant sent me their menu. The only thing is that we can't do a tasting of it or customize it.

Here is the link to the menu:

http://www.disneycateredmenus.com/menus/CT/California_Grill_Breakfast_v092514.pdf

The Champagne brunch looks amazing! I hate that we would not be able to taste anything, but this site also doesn't need much decorating. I would think pretty linens, centerpieces with candles and a dance floor would be great.

What do you guys think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter