We finally decided and it's official...

thelionqueen

DIS Veteran
We are new members of the DVC Family :banana: :banana: :banana:
WOOOOHOOOO!!!
I've already taken the liberty of adding a picture of our new "home" in my signature even though we still have to wait 18 more days until becoming officially "official" (our guide is on vacation until the 31st). We got our DVC member number and can start making ressie's if we want :earseek:

I cannot believe how easy and wonderful the whole experience was once we finally decided what we were going to do. We were completely torn between resale and going through Disney, but am now 100% confident we did what was best for us.

Our main interest in doing resale was getting into Old Key West (our personal favorite). We were going to buy a small package that we didn't have to finance then add on. After understanding more clearly and really crunching numbers, we decided financing for 3 years was better for us.

I'm so excited I just wanted to share! Disney vacations until 2054...is this heaven? :cool1:

ryanmilla said:
Welcome Home! :wave: It's a great feeling, isn't it! :banana: Kind of makes you want to dance! :dancer:
I still can't get over the excitement! We made the decision, paid the money and are obligated now. Funny thing, I don't feel an ounce of regret. It was so agonizing trying to figure out what we were doing, and now that it's done I wondered what took me so long?? Anyway, couldn't be happier...thought I'd dance.
:jumping1::maleficen :dancer: :jumping1::maleficen :dancer: :jumping1::maleficen :dancer:

Welcome home, neighbor. We bought into Old Key West last year and have not regretted it for a second. I don't think you will either. My husband and I just went up for 4 days last week and it was pure heaven.

Not to be totally off subject, but how do you add the image to your signature? I am pretty computer savy and can not for the life of me figure it out. Oh Congrats and Welcome Home! We joined this week as well. I just received our welcome package today.

jpolak said:
Not to be totally off subject, but how do you add the image to your signature? I am pretty computer savy and can not for the life of me figure it out. Oh Congrats and Welcome Home! We joined this week as well. I just received our welcome package today.
Go to the image in my signature (or any picture you see on the Disboards) right click it, go to "properties", copy the entire URL, go to "User CP", choose edit signature. Then, wherever you want your picture 1st put "
hope that helps, and welcome home to you too neighbor! :wave:

:rotfl2: WELCOME HOME...ISN'T IT THE BEST FEELING. WE WERE SO EXCITIED TOO. WE PURCHASED THIS PAST SUMMER AND OUR FIRST RESSIE WAS HILTON HEAD THE END OF AUG. IT WAS THE BEST VACATION WE HAVE HAD IN A LONG TIME. CONGRATS AND WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter