We had the most AMAZING Magical Moment/Dream!!!!! Updated to add pics!

antkim

<font color=teal>"Easy to love"<br><font color=dee
We were in MGM on Thursday all day. Ds's(8) FAVORITE ride/movie is Star Tours (wars). Well ds (3) is too little to ride so dh and I were going to do the "child swap" option. On the way into the attraction there were Storm Troopers everywhere "guarding the ride" and lo and behold there was Darth Vadar! That was thrilling in itself because we NEVER see them. Well....dh and ds(8) went on the attraction while myself and ds(3) waited. The Cm started chatting with us and we were talking about how uncrowded it was. She then excused herself only to come back and say "I know your little guy is too small the ride the attraction but how would you like to ride it without the motion simulator"? I said"SURE!!! Would my ds(8) and dh be able to ride as well"? She said "of course! The 4 of you can ride it by yourselves"!!!! My jaw dropped and I was just beaming thinking how cool that would be to ride the ride alone!!! She walked away AGAIN and came up to ds (3) and said"Would you mind if a few others rode with you"??? Of course he is CLUELESS and I spoke up and said sure...that would be fine with us....I had NO IDEA that the other few were 2 STORM TROOPERS AND DARTH VADAR!!! I about died...thinking that my ds (8) would just drop to the floor!! :thumbsup2 So the doors open and I see ds and dh getting out of their seatlbelts...I yell"stay were you are we are coming in to ride"!!!! My dh said "what is going on"? (almost nervous! lol) my ds (8) eyes just got as big as golf balls... I said "we are all riding the ride with MATT, STORM TROOPERS and DARTH" !!!!!!!! People getting off the ride were just staring and WE RODE STAR TOURS AS A FAMILY WITH STORM TROOPERS AND DARTH!!!! IF was AMAZING!!! My oldest was excited, nervous and just dumbfounded!!! My little guy had a blast and my dh was the biggest kid of them all! After the ride we were given a certificate and a coupon for 2 free ice creams!!!

THIS WILL BE A MOMENT WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!! :cool1: :cool1: I will post pics when I have them loaded in a few days!

Kim

It was AWESOME..the only down side is that Mattie (3) now thinks that he can ride the ride all the time! He does not realize that he was given a "special treat" the other day!!! He keeps saying "I want to go see Darf Vadrr":rotfl: Good thing the next time we come he should be tall enogh to ride! lol

That's amazing. That's what really sets Disney apart. What a wonderful memory for your family!

OH how neat is that? What a nice magical moment and I can just picture your other half if he is anything like mine. All jaw dropping googly eyed. LOL

That is just too cool! What a special vacation memory!

Allyson :)

OMG!!! My DH would of flipped! He is such a Star Wars nut! In fact he is flipping right now reading this with me!!!:darth:

Congrats on the dream:wizard:

awwwh! I heard that if you have a dream like that you write it to WDW and they will publish all of the stories at the end of the 'year of a million dreams' and that would be a great one to have!!

Any pics yet? I even told my DH about this and he thought it was so cool. It takes alot for him to get excited about something.

Here is when we were first entering! He was SOOO excited just to see a Storm Trooper!

disney1-25-2007016.jpg

Here we all are on the ride with the Troopers and Darth! I have to say that Darth was HUGE!!! HE must have been 6'6''!!!!

disney1-25-2007020.jpg

disney1-25-2007021.jpg

AWESOME!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter