We had the most AMAZING Magical Moment/Dream!!!!! Updated to add pics!

THAT IS TOO COOL!!! :cool1: I would have LOVED to hang with VADER And the stormtroopers!! my boys would have freaked too.

Disney World just ROCKS! where else can you do something like that?

Oh my gosh! My boys would have split a gut with excitement! They're, like, the biggest Star Wars fans ever!!!!! Glad you won such a cool experience!

That is so awesome !! My DS (7) I think would have just fell over, not to mention what DH would have done !!

WOW -- that is a super cool dream come true. I would LOVE to meet Darth vader! What a great memory for you and your family!

That's a fun prize! My ds would love to ride Star Tours with the characters. Your pictures are great!

It was the GREATEST!!! Funny thing...my ds(8) was a little nervous...he was not sure whether Darth would do the "death grip" during the ride or not!!!!:lmao:

Wow! That's a fantastic memory to have for you and your family!:goodvibes

I hope "Darf Vadrr" realises how happy he made your boys (DH included!):darth:

I'm hoping to finally get to a Star Wars weekend in 2008 - but I'll bet I'll never get to experience something as awesome as that! :chewy: :ewok: :yoda:

I think the best things about these stories is that they were so simple for disney to acheive and pretty much didn't cost them much, yet, left a wonderful memory in your mind and surely makes you want to go back! Good publicity for disney and wonderful memories. Win, win situation!

I think the best things about these stories is that they were so simple for disney to acheive and pretty much didn't cost them much, yet, left a wonderful memory in your mind and surely makes you want to go back! Good publicity for disney and wonderful memories. Win, win situation!

:thumbsup2 YOU KNOW IT!!! Very simple for Disney....no extra $$$ for them either BUT BOY OH BOY do my kids want to go back!! :lmao: :lmao:I know that in the back of their minds they have a plan (just like any business)"make the customer/guest happy and they will return"!! I have to say though that Disney sure does make the "little things" matter!!!!!!! Darth was already in costume walking the attraction....BUT the 10 minutes that he spent with US is a memory NEVER forgotten!!! That IS the DISNEY DIFFERENCE!!!

That is so cool! My DH and 4 kids would have been so excited to have that. I am so happy for you and your family!

WOW WOW WOW WOW! That is so very very cool!

The closest we ever got to that is seeing Darth Vader walking down the hallway after you exit the Star Tours ride. My DS 7 or 8 at the time was so excited. A CM let us follow him down the hall but he dissapeared and we never saw him after that. For the rest of the trip including all since then we've tried to find him, but we never have.

I can't stop saying WOW - That is so totally cool!
Congrats on the once in a lifetime memory that your son's will never forget!

Darth and the Stormtroopers ROCK!!! That's such a cool wish! Congrats! :-) xo Linda

antkim,
thanks for the link so I could read your report. How wonderful!

I want to re-ask the question...did Darth sound like Darth?

:stir: Like a bolt out of the blue...fate steps in and sees you through! Congrats!

"Star Wars...nothing but...Star Wars!":love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter