We had the most AMAZING Magical Moment/Dream!!!!! Updated to add pics!

Here we all are on the ride with the Troopers and Darth! I have to say that Darth was HUGE!!! HE must have been 6'6''!!!!

disney1-25-2007020.jpg
I know this is an older post, but it's just such a cool story, I had to comment! And I had to say something about your 6'6" comment! Those movies came out when I was in elementary school and I read all of the novelizations. One of the things I always remember about them is that they always referred to Darth Vader as being two meters tall (as is Chewbacca). Two meters is roughly 6'6" tall! So, not only is Disney really faithful in their depiction, but you're an excellent judge of height! ;)

:lmao: Well I had NO idea I was or Disney was SO on target!!! I should have known that Disney would be specific..but I was just guessing!!!:rotfl2:

Loved this Dream story!! My brother would have died and gone to heaven if that'd happened to him lol!! He's 28 now but when he was only 4/5 we were in Hamleys toy store in London and there was a Star Wars promotion happening. We went to get in the lift and when the doors opened Darth Vada was in there....my brother refused to get in a lift with him!!!

I love reading all these dreams...I'm crossing my fingers a little pixie dust will be sprinkled my way for my 1st trip to WDW in 6 days!! :cheer2:

How cool! Reading your story made the hairs on my arms stand up!

I'd have loved every second of that, the Star Wars films are my all-time faves!!!!

Congratulations on your dream!!!! I'm very jealous!!!

Wow, what an awesome moment! I too got goosebumps just reading it. We're going to be there in just over 2 weeks and maybe (just maybe) we'll get a little magic too! :wizard: Of course, no way would I expect something as truly once-in-a-lifetime as happened to you, happen to us, but who knows, right? :confused3

Just to be sure, we're bringing some of our own magic along. My DNiece, who is in grad school in Utah, will be joining us the 2nd half of our trip and it will be a complete surprise for my DD7! I'll tell her it's her special birthday surprise (she'll turn 8 a few days after we leave) I can't wait! Now, to just to be able to keep it a secret-Shhhhhh!:wizard:

Wow, what an awesome moment! I too got goosebumps just reading it. We're going to be there in just over 2 weeks and maybe (just maybe) we'll get a little magic too! :wizard: Of course, no way would I expect something as truly once-in-a-lifetime as happened to you, happen to us, but who knows, right? :confused3

Just to be sure, we're bringing some of our own magic along. My DNiece, who is in grad school in Utah, will be joining us the 2nd half of our trip and it will be a complete surprise for my DD7! I'll tell her it's her special birthday surprise (she'll turn 8 a few days after we leave) I can't wait! Now, to just to be able to keep it a secret-Shhhhhh!:wizard:
Have a wonderful time!! Happy Birtday DD! I wish we had only 10 days we are counting Down!1
Can't wait!:woohoo: Have fun, Kathy

I know this is an old post but In just wanted to say that that was so AWESOME. My DH and DS would have died of excitement. Congrats again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter