We made CNN

I'm guessing it didn't go on, I taped the whole programme and nothing :(
~Spongeblair

I don't know what time it's supposed to air there (if it airs, but it's not scheduled to start until noon VMK time and 3 pm Eastern time

~Spongeblair

I think it was originally supposed to be scheduled for about 12pm PST. It's only 11:58am PST right now.

It sounds like it won't be airing anymore though. Based on what the original poster has said elsewhere.

It's 5 minutes after 3pm EST and still nothing. The Protest is their main news. I don't think we made it. :(

It's 5 minutes after 3pm EST and still nothing. The Protest is their main news. I don't think we made it. :(

If it was going to air, I think it would be sometime within the hour. It looks like it's not going to happen, but I'm going to watch the full hour anyway.

~Spongeblair

We have the American CNN over here? I know we do have a CNN on Sky but I think that's a different version modified for the UK.

If it was going to air, I think it would be sometime within the hour. It looks like it's not going to happen, but I'm going to watch the full hour anyway.

I've been watching since 1pm when the Newsroom started and haven't heard anything on what's coming up. Hopefully they will say something about VMK. Maybe....

after 3 and nothing on vmk yet, only protests and weather.
i am sick over this closing thing!:sick:

All you have to do is say "The other side [in this case, Disney] refused to comment when contacted." You don't drop a bloody story because one side won't talk! Journalism 101, good grief. :headache:

Further example why CNN being the "Most Trusted Name in News" is nothing but a joke to me these days. :sad2:

Again, don't give up contacting them, but blast Fox and MSNBC and such too. Cover all angles of this.

It is currently 12:17pm PST. I will be watching CNN until 1pm. At the moment, they are covering protests related to the Olympic flag while it tours through the US and issues related to air travel (probably more important than VMK - I know I know, nothing is more important than vmk! ;) ).

Hoping they will air something.......

I think FOX would be the station that would cover this. But emailing MSNBC couldn't hurt either.

We have the American CNN over here? I know we do have a CNN on Sky but I think that's a different version modified for the UK.

Oh ok then, guess we won't see it anyway :( Thanks for the info.
OFF TOPIC: U.K Need more U.S.A Channels such as abc, I miss Hope and Faith
~Spongeblair

If CNN airs anything on VMK, it would occur during the bottom half of the hour, when they talk about other, lighter, news in the world.

Yes, Turtle.

We need to tell them all sides of the story. The human interest part where VMK has helped kids with social problems, has helped people through sickness & disease, has brought together people to form actual real friendships and families, has helped families bond together even more strongly, etc.
Also we need to explain about VMK and how safe it is for kids. That there is a dictionary and certain types of things such as any personal information and information about outside websites is banned. Then we can explain how VMK closing is breaking up a lot of close friendships that can't contact each other outside of the game.
We also need to let them know about the emotional ties to Disney its self. How VMK has such details as the Walt & Mickey statue on Main Street and favorite rides such as the Jungle Cruise. Remember that these people know absolutely nothing about VMK.

Then we need to explain about the fact that most would be willing to pay to play or other monetary prospects.

Guys, I really don't think the story will be airing. They said they wouldn't do it, so I doubt they will change their minds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter