Weird must-haves

I just have to have something Mickey shaped. It doesn't matter if it's Mickey pretzels, ice cream bars or waffles, I just have something in the shaped of Mickey!

Actually, Beverly IS my weird must-have! I like bitter drinks like Campari, Sanbitter and Beverly. I usually get 3 or 4 little cups of Beverly when I go to Club Cool.

I like the Beverly's Revenge cocktail at the Coca-Cola store in Disney Springs, too (although their drinks are overpriced, so it won't become a must-have).

Agree 100% on the Beverly, I also like liquors like campari & ramazzotti, and prefer bitter beers, IPAs, etc. Wish I could actually buy Beverly, I would drink by itself or as a mixer. Just added Beverly's Revenge to my 'must haves' for the upcoming trip - thanks.

I always have to have a pretzel or two or maybe three, but I have never had a Mickey Bar. Oh I love getting a big huge Rice Krispie Square and having it for breakfast for a day or two. My daughter always talks about the chicken nuggets at Disney and how much she loves them. She is 14 and still she talks about them.

A trip to Magic Kingdom is not complete without a stop for fries from Casey's on the way out.
La Fin du Monde draft beer and popcorn from the stand in Canada.

Not me, but DH has to eat a WDW blueberry muffin every morning for breakfast. He'll get one the night beforehand at the nearest bakery place-he's gotten them at Boardwalk Bakery, Mara, OKW gift shop, Ale and Compass store, etc. His tradition-every day.

Mine seems to be afternoon tea at the GF. I did it on both my 2013 and 2016 trips, but the flood of joy I felt yesterday when I snagged a reservation for my one-night solo MVMCP trip next month just solidified that it’s my new must-do!

Not so much much must haves, but people I must see every trip. Carl at rose and crown. Walter at the ram I lounge. It’s not a trip without saying hello to them.

No weird ones for us but there are some must haves:
Cherry Coke from Coke Corner (or whatever it is officially called)
Dole whip
Mickey bar
Mickey pretzel
Mickey waffle (special shout out to the ones at Cape May Cafe - standard waffles but the toppings they have...mmmmm....)

It is not officially a trip to WDW for me unless I get a Peanut Butter and Jelly milkshake from the 50's Prime Time Cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter