Welcome Booklet and luggage tags

jeepwreck

DIS Veteran
we leave for WDW in 27 days this will be our first time back since 2019

we use to get these little booklets what had our reservation info in it does Disney still send these out along with luggage tags

i know they area changing stuff for international travels lately so maybe they are not doing this any more

booklet.jpg

I got one booklet at maybe a few days before my 60 day mark, it had a Mickey Mouse sticker included. I got the second envelope that had luggage tags and some "magical extras" - mini golf vouchers and a few discount coupons, about 2-3 weeks before we left. I am in the US, though. Not sure if they have stopped sending this to people outside the country, like the MagicBands.

We went to WDW in Aug 2022 and 2023 and did not receive those booklets. We have never received luggage tags in the mail in the past, but you can ask them for some when you check in.

No WDW does not mail to Canadians. But don't forget to ask for your mini golf coupons, Disney Spring store discount coupons and your luggage tags at the front desk. You are entitled to them when you book a resort package. Most non US guests don't know, forget or don't take the time to ask for them.

..and the mini golf still appears with my tickets, with the expiry date changed to end of 2024.

No WDW does not mail to Canadians. But don't forget to ask for your mini golf coupons, Disney Spring store discount coupons and your luggage tags at the front desk. You are entitled to them when you book a resort package. Most non US guests don't know, forget or don't take the time to ask for them.

ok thank we don't have time for mini golf this trip but the DS coupons will be used for use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter