Well I sure hope we LOVE SSR (Now Trip Report!!)

Welcome!

We got our Ultimate Tour shirts today. They are pretty awesome. I was planning to check off rides on the back of the shirt as we did them throughout the day, but now I'm thinking that may not be too practical since we will probably be very sweaty, and I wouldn't want the ink to run all over. Will probably wash the shirts first and check off all the attractions after the fact. Should be a pretty cool keepsake. Grizzly is a rather large beast and his shirt fits great so that's a relief. Only 3 more work days until our trip. They are looking like they will be terrible. And now is when I start to worry about getting sick.

Sent from my phone using DISBoards Ap, please excuse any typos and autocorrect mistakes.

Sorry for the late reply but just found this report. We leave in a week and I was just starting to worry about getting sick and sure enough, I am. Hope I'm better by our trip. Great report btw. Nice writing style

Sorry for the late reply but just found this report. We leave in a week and I was just starting to worry about getting sick and sure enough, I am. Hope I'm better by our trip. Great report btw. Nice writing style

Quick, go out and purchase Cold Eeze or some other homeopathic product with zinc in it. The second your other family members start feeling the slightest bit ill have them start taking it. Worked amazing for me my last trip. I got a mild cold, my husband didn't take cold eeze and was out of work for three days when we got back! I hope you feel better soon. Seems like I always get sick right before or during vacation. :(

Just read the rest of your report. My favorite one ever. The ultimate tour is amazing. Dh and I have a couples only trip coming up but I could never convince his to do this. So glad you liked ssr. We own there and at kidani. Live both. Next week we will try grand floridian for our couple trip

Still sick. Of to the doc today as I think I need antibiotics. Just want to be healthy for next week. We actually cancelled our last trip down because dh had pneumonia. Like you, at least one of us gets sick before every trip.

Just read the rest of your report. My favorite one ever. The ultimate tour is amazing. Dh and I have a couples only trip coming up but I could never convince his to do this. So glad you liked ssr. We own there and at kidani. Live both. Next week we will try grand floridian for our couple trip

Still sick. Of to the doc today as I think I need antibiotics. Just want to be healthy for next week. We actually cancelled our last trip down because dh had pneumonia. Like you, at least one of us gets sick before every trip.

Thanks for your kind words. I hope you feel better soon and enjoy your GFV stay. I can't wait to stay there in May.

GiantsNiners11 said:
SSR is one of our home resorts but we've never stayed. I'm rethinking that soon....maybe a treehouse villa!

It was awesome, we even switched our fall trip so SSR so my son could try it out. Definitely worth at least one stay.

Really enjoyed your report and I am impressed at how well you did on your challenge. It sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe we will give it a shot on one of our trips.

We actually stayed at SSR back in October and really liked it. We own at VWL which I love, but by the time my daughter and her friends decided they wanted to go down for their fall break SSR was all that was available. It far exceeded our expectations and I loved the proximity to DTD.

Thanks for sharing your adventure.

Disneybuckeye said:
Really enjoyed your report and I am impressed at how well you did on your challenge. It sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe we will give it a shot on one of our trips.

We actually stayed at SSR back in October and really liked it. We own at VWL which I love, but by the time my daughter and her friends decided they wanted to go down for their fall break SSR was all that was available. It far exceeded our expectations and I loved the proximity to DTD.

Thanks for sharing your adventure.

Thanks! I can't wait to stay at VWL someday. We're slowly working our way through all the resorts. I'm glad you enjoyed your October SSR stay. I can't wait for them to finish up the Downtown Disney construction, then the resort will be perfect.

Thank you for writing this review! We have been DVC owners since 09 and we've tried BLT (home resort), Kidani and Jambo house, and WL. This next trip we're staying at Saratoga Springs and Boardwalk. I was looking for info on Saratoga Springs when I found your report. :) Cindy

Thank you for writing this review! We have been DVC owners since 09 and we've tried BLT (home resort), Kidani and Jambo house, and WL. This next trip we're staying at Saratoga Springs and Boardwalk. I was looking for info on Saratoga Springs when I found your report. :) Cindy

You are welcome! I hope you are pleasantly surprised by SSR. We really enjoyed ourselves there both this trip and when we returned with our son a few months later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter