Well I sure hope we LOVE SSR (Now Trip Report!!)

Alright. My beast is napping. I have completed my exercise for the day. I think I can sneak in a little trip reporting before he wakes up. I bring you back. Back to the hour of 11:00am. It was this hour where we realized not only were we trying to complete this crazy task, but that we were having an absolute blast doing it. We really felt like we were on our own little episode of the Amazing Race. We were having fun and working together well as a team. After finishing up Storybook Circus our Fastpass for Space Mountain was ready to be used. Standby time listed 50 minutes, we were in and out of the ride in 14. Being a Disney vet I knew just where to take the picture:

2qYUjlW.jpg

It was a terrifying shot though because it was so bouncy I though for sure I was going to drop my phone. After a quick game of skeeball in the arcade we were off to find our Main Street Vehicle. Skipping down Main Street and into Town Square what do we see, but another rain shower of pixie dust everywhere. Just outside the firestation was a double decker bus!!!!! We rush over and ask to get on and just our luck it is another promotional vehicle. With no cameras!!! They claim they are filming something and we can't get on. Apparently they only film things with hidden cameras. So we inquire where to find the horse and carriage stop, and manage to find this sign across the street from the train station:
h41NOJ4.jpg

Looking back at this picture turns out it wasn't a carriage or a trolley, but a streetcar. Whoops!
We arrived at this sign at 11:36. The carriage arrived right on time at 11:55. Yup we just stood there wasting time for 19 minutes! Big mistake. We were worried that a line would form, or that we would miss the carriage if we left. For those attempting this challenge in the future, there is no need to wait for this carriage. It is very timely, and nobody forms a line for it. We really should have used that wait time for meeting Mickey or playing some Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom, but we decided to save that little piece of torture for later.

Here we are with the horse butt in the background.

ib8RZPD.jpg

I felt truly bad for this horse. He was pulling a rather heavy looking trolley in extremely hot and humid weather. And he was covered in fur. I was not covered in fur and was not pulling a large trolley and was beginning to have hallucinations involving Mickey bars. Now as much as I felt bad for the horse, I felt 10 times worse for the Grandpa that just got completely abandoned in Town Square. This kid, about 10-12 years old with some insane mission to ride every attraction in the Magic Kingdom during his vacation (who would do that? :)), was so out of his mind excited to finally get on a Main Street Vehicle, that he ran up and boarded it, followed very closely by his Mom, Dad and Grandma. They all sat happily for about 30 seconds until they realized, 'Hey wait, we have Grandpa with us in a ECV, and he can't join us, and we have no idea where this vehicle is going' Grandpa is parked and sitting on his ECV way over by the train station looking incredibly sad and pathetic, and half the family is shouting "Stay there, we'll come back" while simultaneously the other half is screaming " MEET US BY THE CASTLE!". We all know how 'meet us by the castle' is going to turn out. Sigh. I hope they found poor Grandpa. So folks, my advice, make plans on what to do with your ECV travel companions BEFORE you board a ride they can't go on.

By the time we detrollied (if you can deplane surely you can detrolly) it was 12:01. Time to start are manic criss-crossing of the park.

Progress So Far:
  • Core Attractions: 13/53
  • Bonus Attractions: 1/24
  • Time Remaining: 11 hours

Let's see, I left off with us leaping off the Horse Drawn Streetcar and making a bee line for a Splash Mountain Fast Pass. I purposely chose to say bee line here because throughout the day Grizzly kept saying A-line, as in 'let's A line it over to Splash Mountain'. I have no idea why he kept doing this, but it was somewhat humorous, in an I'm going to kill you soon kind of way. So we head over to Splash and attempt to get a fast pass and the machine denies us. WHAT?! Turns out we had a Buzz Lightyear fast pass in hand that we had completely forgotten about. Why we felt the need to collect a Buzz fast pass I have no idea. Having been denied a fast pass we wander towards Haunted Mansion but on the way notice these Banjo players. We looked them up on our list later and discovered they are officially called The Notorious Banjo Brothers and Bob. Each street performer type group counts as a bonus attraction so we stay to watch for the required 5 minutes. While obtaining our photo evidence the banjo guy sneaks up and photo bombs our photo, which is kind of funny because we actually want them in the photo. Here is a fine example of my complete inability to get Grizzly in the photos, you can only see the bill of his hat.
57VpsSi.jpg

So we sit and watch for 4 minutes and 30 seconds. They serenade me. We have to follow them through frontier land to get our full 5 minutes in. We now go back to Splash to pick up our fast passes because the time is okay and we apparently really like walking. The remainder of this hour is spent on Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear and visiting Mickey:
WaHu5EW.jpg

Mickey's handler sees our anniversary buttons and grabs my hand looking for my missing engagement ring. Grizzly takes offense to this and defends his honor by telling everyone in the room that he didn't fail to give me an engagement ring, but that I in fact had run over the ring with my office chair. What a sweet guy. Thank goodness the double decker bus was only on promotional status or Grizzly would probably have been very happy to throw me right under it. The handler actually didn't care about the ring at all, and just started chastising Mickey about marriage in general and that he needed to get a ring on Minnie's finger soon because they had been together for some enormous number of years and it was about time.

While we are down in Town Square we grab a fast pass for the Princess Meet and Greet. Up next we begin our conquest of frontier land.

Standings after Hour 4:
  • Core Attractions: 16/53 (30% complete, 28% of time gone, we are doing well)
  • Bonus Attractions: 2/24
  • Time Remaining: 10 hours

Hi DisneyRegular
I'm usually just a lurker but wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying your report. I have never heard of the Ultimate Touring Challenge before. I'm enjoying reading about it, but could never do it myself.

I spent part of the weekend reading your other trip reports. Good thing you are young and have lots of energy for little tigger! He keeps you hopping too.

I was happy for you that the MIL trip went so well. Sounds like she really appreciated it. I'm a MIL and have done one trip as a MIL and it worked pretty well, except when we got home our daughter and SIL announced their separation! Don't think it was anything I did,

Congratulations on your PhD!!! That is quite a wonderful accomplishment and you and your family must be very proud.

Looking forward to the rest of your trip report. Keep up the good work and hope you have many more trips with little tigger too.

Nora

Hi DisneyRegular
I'm usually just a lurker but wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying your report. I have never heard of the Ultimate Touring Challenge before. I'm enjoying reading about it, but could never do it myself.

I spent part of the weekend reading your other trip reports. Good thing you are young and have lots of energy for little tigger! He keeps you hopping too.

I was happy for you that the MIL trip went so well. Sounds like she really appreciated it. I'm a MIL and have done one trip as a MIL and it worked pretty well, except when we got home our daughter and SIL announced their separation! Don't think it was anything I did,

Congratulations on your PhD!!! That is quite a wonderful accomplishment and you and your family must be very proud.

Looking forward to the rest of your trip report. Keep up the good work and hope you have many more trips with little tigger too.

Nora

I'm blushing over here. You are too sweet! So glad you are enjoying this trip report and my other ones as well.

Life is certainly getting in the way of this trip report. Foolishly thought I would be able to get some reporting done on my way back from a work trip to Florida this week, but after less than 4 hours of sleep the jet engines lulled me to sleep before I even took off. But here I am, it's once again nap time. Grizzly is on the couch next to me watching some sort of show about ghosts. Beast child is snoozing. Grizzly and I both ran the Run for Your Lives zombie race this morning and had a great time. I did not survive the zombie apocalypse. :(. But you're not here to read about a zombie race, you are here to read about the Ultimate Tour, so lets get on with it already.

It's hour five of the tour. We just left Mickey and make our way up Main Street and into Frontier Land to go ride Splash Mountain and grab a fast pass for Thunder Mountain. Our planned failed miserably. We got over to Splash and found a sea of a million people. Pretty much everyone in the park was huddled in the area between Splash and Thunder. Way more cozy and close to each other than even sardines. Turns our Splash was down. Aaaargh! We move on to part B of the plan, obtain a fast pass for Thunder, and are again DENIED! I find it extremely embarrassing to be denied a fast pass. Turns out our Princess Meet and Greet Fast Passes were not disconnected fast passes as we had thought they were, and now we were stuck waiting in Frontier Land with nothing to do. So we did the best option we could think of and took a boat over to Tom Sawyer Island. The official tour rules required us to:
1. Enter a cave:
WV6WpAx.jpg

2. Fire a gun at the fort:
e1MDnjB.jpg

3. And go across the barrel bridge:
Z4wFiXT.jpg

A raft was waiting for us once we got back to the boat dock, so with minimal waiting time for rafts Tom Sawyer only took 20 minutes to complete, 6 minutes less than that dastardly Astro Orbiter.

Splash was running again when we got back so we hopped through the Fast Pass line and were out in 20 minutes as well.

So that's it. Kind of a disappointing hour. We only completed 2 attractions which was down from our average of about 4. Sigh.

Standings after 5 Hours
  • Core Attractions: 18/53
  • Time Remaining: 9 Hours

One more really super cute side story. My 3.5 year old son and I had the following conversation yesterday totally out of the blue as we were driving home from the grocery store:
Son: Mom have you flied?
Me: Like on an airplane?
Son: Noooooo. Have you flied with pixie dust?pixiedust:

I just about keeled over from the cuteness.

Alright. We haven't moved since the last update and my beast is still asleep. :cool1: Got to love nap time.

Hour 6 we focused on finishing up Frontier Land. You guys all know what that means right? Yup, we had to enter and remain for the entire show, the Country Bear Jamboree. This was a risky move as the Country Bear Jamboree has been known to put even the bravest warriors into a deep deep sleep. Luckily we made it out alive and awake. We then spent our remaining quarters at the shooting arcade. Here I received a lesson in how to look like a complete dork with a gun. Here's Grizzly with his respectable shooting form:
FMUMNiq.jpg

And here's me:
wBSqsWb.jpg

Clearly I haven't even got the least bit of red neck in me. I've never even held a real gun, and only occasionally have to shoot my coworkers with a nerf gun. (Yes, my office is awesome and we all have Nerf pistols)

Our final stop this hour was the River Boat. The river boat was agonizingly long. It was giving Astro Orbiter a run for it's money, but came up shy by only taking 25 of our precious minutes. At least it gave us lots of time to plan and re-plan the remainder of our day.

We spent the final minutes of this hour at Pecos Bill eating sandwiches as fast as we could while waiting for the 3pm Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade to roll through. Turns out we can eat sandwiches faster than a parade can inch through the Magic Kingdom so we crossed the street and prepared to walk in the opposite direction of the parade as is came by, a move sanctioned by the official rules. We started walking, trying to find the start of the parade when we came upon the start of it, but had to stop walking because of a bridge. Because we had crossed the street we were now trapped in front of the Hall of Presidents for the entire parade. Ugh! But the parade isn't even in this hour, so you'll have to wait until next hour to hear the rest.

Only 3 attractions completed this hour, but there wasn't too much wasted time, and we did get to eat something.

Standings after Hour 6
  • Core Attractions: 21/53
  • Time Remaining: 8 Hours

I'm on pins and needles now. Between you and if you'll complete your mission and my murder mystery book that's almost over where the gumshoe knows who dunnit but hasn't revealed it to the reader. You're killin me!

I'm on pins and needles now. Between you and if you'll complete your mission and my murder mystery book that's almost over where the gumshoe knows who dunnit but hasn't revealed it to the reader. You're killin me!

Oh no! Not meaning to cause you undue stress! We are headed back to the World September 21-28th, so I will definitely need to be done by then. Max of 5 more weeks to go! (really really hope to be done way before then. Thanks for hanging in there)

Here we are, we have made it to the half way point of the day, hour 7. We purposely planned to spend the next several hours watching the live entertainment shows and some of the larger theater attractions, so that we could avoid the long afternoon lines. We started off our long string of live shows with the Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade. At the tail end of the previous hour we managed to get ourselves stuck in front of the Hall of Presidents, so that's where we watched the parade from. Official rules require you to take a picture of the beginning and end of the parade. Here is a picture of the last float:
SrfgI9p.jpg

Notice that nasty looking storm cloud rolling in? That vicious vicious guy would cause us great grief in the coming hours, but for now he just promised some much loved shade. Even though we were trapped in front of the Hall of Presidents, it proved to not be such a bad spot because air conditioning flowed out of the building providing us a nice refreshing cool place to mellow out as we wished the parade would fast forward itself past us. As a side note, we are not parade people. Not even one little bit of us likes parades, and we found ourselves tapping our feet just itching to get out of there. 26 minutes later (Astro Orbiter speed) we finally were able to leave, and we chose to head into Hall of Presidents since we were right there and the show was about to start. My God Abraham Lincoln can talk, and talk, and talk. After 26 minutes of patriotic propaganda in a cool blue room we were able to sneak on over to the Swiss Family Tree House before the hour was up.
Here we are at the top of the tree house. One of our better selfies of the day (including almost all of Grizzly's head!!):
SvyP4LQ.jpg

Of course when you are in a rush to go through the tree house you get stuck behind the tree house gawkers. The tree house gawkers like to savor each and every tree house step, and they marvel and take photographs of EVERY tree house room. This is, after all, an attraction to be enjoyed slowly, like a fine wine, and to the tree house aficionado, this must be the Mona Lisa of all tree houses. The people behind the gawkers (us) silently plod along ecstatic at each inch we gain through the Mona Lisa of all tree houses, all the while thinking "SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE TAKING 3 PICTURES OF THIS??? WHY WHY WHY?!!!! MARCH PEOPLE MARCH!!!!" We DO NOT excuse ourselves to go past because we figure there is surely just another subscriber to Tree House Digest up ahead anyways.

So that sums up hour 7. Our available park time is half gone, but are 2.5 attractions short of being half way done with our core required attractions. We feel as though we are doing swimmingly, our spirits are still high, we are well fed, and we are ready to tackle these next few busy busy hours in the park.

Standings after Hour 7:
  • Core Attractions: 24/53
  • Time Remaining: 7 Hours (Half way done!!!!!!!)

Hour 8. Miserable miserable hour 8. Remember that storm cloud from hour 7. Well he decided the best possible time for it to rain was right before 'A Pirates Tutorial'. Seriously, couldn't these clouds have had the decency to consult with us as to the best time to rain? Clouds these days, so rude. Prior to attempting to attend the Pirate Tutorial we played a round of A Pirates Tale. We obtained a fancy map:
J6TOGek.jpg

And completed our mission in 7 minutes. Here we are at the end of our mission. Not sure what's going on with my face. Maybe I just got whacked with a hammer:
fyUxrK5.jpg

After our Pirates Tale we still had a few minutes before the tutorial so we jumped in line for the Magic Carpets. We got up to be next in line when the ride closed due to thunder and lightning. Grrrrrrr.....If you want it to start thunder storming apparently all you have to do is get in line for this ride. This happened to us a second time on this single day . We had to wait for these silly carpets 3 times before actually riding them!!!!!! Well us and everybody else in the MK had the same idea. QUICK, GO SEE THE TIKI BIRDS! So off we went to watch the most packed tiki bird showing I have ever seen. The audience sat in silent horror as they realized the pouring rain outside might have been more enjoyable. We sat in silent horror as we tried and tried and tried to get a picture of ourselves in the dark. We finally were content with this one:
xdtUtPH.jpg

The Pirate Tutorial was cancelled due to the rain, and this proved problematic because it was the last one of the day. Oh no!!!!!! There was no way now to complete our ultimate tour because we had officially missed a core attraction. Darn rain! Next time we will never plan to see the last showing of any show. In the case that our first showing gets rained out, there will always be a back up. With our Ultimate Tour hall of fame dreams ruined we were now playing for honorable mention. (Yes, there is an honorable mention section and by golly we were going to get on it).

The Flag Retreat ceremony was at 5pm, so we headed over to Town Square to watch it. Getting there a little bit early we played half a game of Sorcerers before getting in place to watch the ceremony.

Standings After Hour 8
  • Core Attractions: 26.5/53 (Officially half done!!!!)
  • Bonus Attractions:2/24
  • Time Remaining: 6 hours

Oh no! Not meaning to cause you undue stress! We are headed back to the World September 21-28th, so I will definitely need to be done by then. Max of 5 more weeks to go! (really really hope to be done way before then. Thanks for hanging in there)

Just so you know, I finished my murder mystery. I couldn't sleep in so I got up early this morning and finished it. I feel so much better! No more stress. Enjoyed the last 2 hrs and hate that you are battling the storm!
Keep at it- good luck! You still haven't ridden 2 big mtns!

Just so you know, I finished my murder mystery. I couldn't sleep in so I got up early this morning and finished it. I feel so much better! No more stress. Enjoyed the last 2 hrs and hate that you are battling the storm!
Keep at it- good luck! You still haven't ridden 2 big mtns!

So glad you found time to finish your book! I'm looking forward to the day when my son sleeps past 6:30am and I can sneak in a morning read.

For the record, at this point we only have Thunder Mountain left, I snuck Splash in there without much fanfare in hour 5.

Hour 9 was filled almost entirely with live entertainment. We started off this nearly ride free hour with the super patriotic Flag Retreat Ceremony. This ceremony was very sweet, and I have no idea how you could enter the park with it going on and not feel compelled to stay for the remainder of the ceremony. If you ever happen to be in the MK at 5pm and find yourself with nothing better to do, stop by town square and witness this little gem of patriotic gold. Here we are showing evidence that we arrived while the flag was still up (notice how incredibly dreary the sky still looks):
ncHGsGS.jpg

And here is a picture as the flag was being lowered while the National Anthem played. I love how so many in the crowd stopped to watch and have their hands over their hearts during the anthem.
KRURKT7.jpg

After they folded up the flag and marched it away we continued our Main Street fight with Cruella Deville. Oh she was a holy terror. We chased her to 5 different locations along Main Street until we finally figured out we were holding the sorcerers cards backwards!!!! Soooooo frustrating! But we finally got her just in time to run up to Dream Along with Mickey. The show ended up being abbreviated due to a wet stage, they came out 15 minutes late and sang what I think was the closing number.

Between our cliff-noted Dream Along with Mickey and the impending Move It Shake It Street Party we were able to scoot on over to Thunder Mountain and grab a fast pass. Finally able to get a fast pass without being yelled at by the machine, and officially out of Princess Meet and Greet fast pass purgatory. :cool1:

We returned to the hub to watch Move It Shake It. Now as I've mentioned I really don't like parades, but this one I couldn't help but dance a little bit while watching it. While it's obnoxiously loud if you are within a reasonable viewing distance, it is a catchy little song. Go ahead, I dare you to try and stand perfectly still while watching it. It's IMPOSSIBLE!
Here we are both looking quite gleefull watching this little parade go by:
FRFWpCk.jpg

With time to spare in this hour we made our way back to Adventureland. Got in line for Aladdin's Carpets only to be rained out a second time. Aaaargh! Ended up walking onto Pirates with zero wait instead.

All in all a very productive hour with 4.5 attractions completed: Flag Retreat, second half of Sorcerers mission, Dream Along with Mickey, Move It Shake It, and Pirates.

Standings After Hour 9
  • Core Attractions: 31/53 (Now we're getting somewhere)
  • Time Remaining: 5 Hours

Wow the Ultimate tour sounds so much fun, I can't wait to hear if you managed it all :)

So we've made it to hour 10. I forgot to mention something from the previous hour. While watching the Move It Shake It Street Party we both drank our 5 Hour Energy Drinks. (Perhaps this is why I couldn't stand still!!) Neither of us had ever tried these before. I myself am wicked sensitive to caffeine so I was a little concerned that I would feel like I was having a heart attack for the remainder of the day. They ended up working out great. We didn't feel hyper or shaky or anything like that, and yet we definitely had enough energy to pull us through the last 5 hours of our day.

At the end of the last hour we finally made it to the end of our first log sheet, kind of an odd accomplishment but it really felt like we were making headway:
NKwi0RR.jpg

We now had 4 full hours until Wishes so we were on a mission to do some attraction slaying.

This hour we spent finishing up Adventure Land and Frontier Land. Our tour took us first to Aladdin's carpets. This was our third time in line for the ride and we finally managed to actually ride it:banana: So yes, you guys get to see the picture:
KsRAEyY.jpg

We then road jungle cruise and thunder mountain with fast passes we managed to obtain at some point during our journey. In line for the Jungle Cruise we were not allowed on a boat that clearly had enough room for us and about 10 more people. The CM saw how disappointed we were at not getting on the boat (every second counts) and she actually said to us: "You don't want to be on that boat anyways, this guide is much funnier", while pointing to the next boat. She was right. The guide was hilarious. Here he is with me and 1/2 of Grizzly (My selfy skills are still crummy even after 32 of them):
CiJdQnN.jpg

Finally the last feat of this hour was Thunder Mountain. It's hard to take a picture on a wild moving train! :
1XmUtZW.jpg

At the end of this hour we now have Storybook Circus, Frontier Land and Adventure Land nearly complete (Tinkerybell's Magical Nook remains. We could be heard many many times this day saying 'darn that nook!" after we would check the wait time and it would always be over 30 minutes).

Standings After Hour 10
Core Attractions: 34/53
Bonus Attractions: 2/24
Time Remaining: 4 Hours (Oh my goodness! Begin frantic panic mode)

By hour 11 we still had 18 attractions remaining. With a string of 3 live entertainment attractions starting at 10pm (Wishes, Celebrate the Magic, Main Street Electrical Parade), we essentially had 3 hours to complete the other 15 items. Hmmmm...Our average so far was a little over 3 attractions per hour. Hitting all remaining 15 would require us to complete 5 attractions per hour.

Well, we missed our 5 attraction goal in hour 11 by a landslide. This hour was completely and utterly devoured by the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. This little gem of hidden queue madness ate up 38 minutes of this hour. Here we are after surviving the line, notice you can see all of Grizzly because he appears to be holding the camera:
zhBuhuE.jpg

This is one of the last pictures taken before we completely lost our minds. We have photo evidence of the insanity, it's coming in hours 12-14.

Despite the fact that the Laugh Floor ate up precious time I was able to enjoy it. I haven't seen the show in years and thought it was quite funny.

After Monsters we headed over to Carousel of Progress. I paid absolutely zero attention to CoP. Zero. And I actually love the Carousel of Progress. I felt like I was basically held captive for 22 minutes. Grizzly and I spent the time busily planning our attack for the remaining hours.

We emerged from CoP with 2 things: an awesome plan of attack, and unfortunately the perfect conditions for chaffing. Grizzly began his cowboy walk for the last several hours of our Ultimate Tour. After standing or sitting still for essentially an hour straight, he also really began to notice the blisters that had formed on the pads of his feet too. I completed the rest of the tour with a limping, shuffling, cowboy striding yet still high spirited partner. It only slowed us down a little bit.

Still to come, you can witness first hand how we completely lost our minds, followed by a mad push for the finish. We had not given up yet!

Standings After Hour 11
  • Core Attractions: 36/53
  • Bonus Attractions 2/24
  • Time Remaining: 3 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hour 12 here we go! We emerged from the Carousel of Progress and Grizzly declared that he could not possibly go on unless he ate something. I vaguely recall being aggravated that I had to feed him. How dare he need to eat more than once in 12 hours! We stopped by the snack stand in Tomorrow Land and grabbed 2 pretzels. We wolfed down the pretzels on our way to use our Fast Passes for Journey of the Little Mermaid. Now Grizzly is much faster at wolfing things than I am, I'm pretty sure he doesn't even chew. I only made it through about 2/3 of my pretzel before we reached the new Fantasy Land entrance. Since we were nearing Journey of the Little Mermaid I tossed the rest of my pretzel. Whoops! Unnecessary pretzel sacrifice! :( The ride was broken and we had to return later. How is it possible that this brand new seemingly simplistic ride is down?

22 Minutes worth of CoP planning is now thrown out the window as we wing it for the next hour riding everything we can in Fantasy Land that we have yet to do. We started with Prince Charming's Carousel. We were kind of getting bored with our standard selfies at this point, so we started trying to make our pictures goofy. Here is our first attempt:

1btKiSV.jpg

Moving on to It's a Small World we tried out our fierce llama faces:
5TbC2Ds.jpg

And finally concluded the hour riding Mad Tea Party. Our tea party was not very mad at all, as both of us refused to spin the tea cup. Apparently the pretzel did not properly fill Grizzly up because he proceeded to munch on my hat:

zji4OxU.jpg

Only two hours of park touring remain! How many attractions will we actually complete? Do the short lines at the end of the evening allow us to get everything else done? You'll have to wait and see....

Standings After Hour 12:
Core Attractions: 39/53
Bonus Attractions: 2/24
Time Remaining: 2 Hours (Only 1 hour until Wishes!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter