What about us 40ish guys?

i have a soft spot for 40ish guys(maybe because i married one). so i salute your thread and wish you luck.

kate

i have a soft spot for 40ish guys(maybe because i married one). so i salute your thread and wish you luck.

kate

I married a 40ish guy too - who has parents who bought a house near Disney so the grandkids could visit. Guess who goes every year instead! :lmao: I guess I scored in both the love & luck department when I married him! :love:

Almost October.....only a few more weeks and I will be almost living at Disney on the weekends for all the holiday excitement between Halloween, Thanksgiving and the biggie....Christmas :santa:

OK well, I'm not quite 40 yet but I do like 40-ish Disney guys. :thumbsup2

Almost October.....only a few more weeks and I will be almost living at Disney on the weekends for all the holiday excitement between Halloween, Thanksgiving and the biggie....Christmas :santa:

and I am with you in one of those weekend !!!!:drinkin1

I support this thread :thumbsup2!

So, are any of you 40'ish Disney men going to be at WDW October 31 thru November 3?

Gina

For those wondering if any 40ish guys going to be at Disney at certain times....I live close by and it doesn't take much to convince me to have fun at Disney :cool1:

For those wondering if any 40ish guys going to be at Disney at certain times....I live close by and it doesn't take much to convince me to have fun at Disney :cool1:

Over 40, loves Disney AND he's easy!!! Does it get better? :cool1:

I'm not much fun because I'm Sun-Fri this trip (stinks for those M-F working people), but if you'd be around it would be great to meet-up!

Speaking of that, I plan on spending nearly every weekend of food and wine hanging at the parks. If you want to come hang out, let me know. I could possibly convince a few other locals to do the same. I will definitely be there this next weekend. Looking forward to Mussels in Belgium and Lettuce wraps in Korea (new stuff this year).

I am supposed to meet a bunch of runners for dinner at Boma that evening, but I will try to get over there also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter