What about us 40ish guys?

For those wondering if any 40ish guys going to be at Disney at certain times....I live close by and it doesn't take much to convince me to have fun at Disney :cool1:

I'll be in your neck of the woods in 25 days...cruising out of Tampa on 10/24.

The cruise is to celebrate my membership in the 40 club on October 29
:sad2:.

Gina

Gina

Well, Happy Birthday early. Hope you have a good cruise. I'd love to hear about it. I want to take a cruise someday. :wizard:

Gina

It isn't that bad being in the 40 club. Enjoy the cruise though.

Over 40, loves Disney AND he's easy!!! Does it get better? :cool1:

I'm not much fun because I'm Sun-Fri this trip (stinks for those M-F working people), but if you'd be around it would be great to meet-up!

Check back closer to that date and I will see what my schedule is

Okay all. I am planning on being at the F & W Fest all weekend this weekend (well, a good chunk anyway). If you are local or in town and want to meet up, send me a PM. Always happy to hang with and meet new folks.

I'm going to Disneyworld, I'm going to Disneyworld. Okay, sorry, just got a bit excited this morning.

To those who are going to be there this weekend. . .see you soon (Brad, Augie, etc.)

If you are going to be in the area this weekend and want to meet up, PM me here and I will send you my phone no. We can figure out how to meet up that way.

Darcy or anyone else local,do any of you ever go during the week? I only have a weekday pass so that is when I have to go. I'm going tonight with my kids, but want to go see .38 special, air supply, rick springfield and any other throw back I can think of if they are playing during the week and I know they will be bored by tonight when they have to suffer through Sugar Ray, so I may be venturing over there alone. Teenagers! Ugh!

I'm going tonight with my kids, but want to go see .38 special, air supply, rick springfield and any other throw back I can think of if they are playing during the week and I know they will be bored by tonight when they have to suffer through Sugar Ray, so I may be venturing over there alone. Teenagers! Ugh!

sad that am gonna miss it... take pictures pls... :sad1:

Darcy or anyone else local,do any of you ever go during the week? I only have a weekday pass so that is when I have to go. I'm going tonight with my kids, but want to go see .38 special, air supply, rick springfield and any other throw back I can think of if they are playing during the week and I know they will be bored by tonight when they have to suffer through Sugar Ray, so I may be venturing over there alone. Teenagers! Ugh!

I would but packing for a 7 day cruise then the following week is busy with some "special" people.....:banana:

I would but packing for a 7 day cruise then the following week is busy with some "special" people.....:banana:

when did this happened?? where I was :snooty:

you better mark me and ANG on that calendar for May'11 :cloud9:

and btw... when you say shortness.. how short can I give yah...:laughing:

when did this happened?? where I was :snooty:

you better mark me and ANG on that calendar for May'11 :cloud9:

and btw... when you say shortness.. how short can I give yah...:laughing:

It is my random trip for my 101 in 1001. Booked this past Monday.

Shortness??? where does that come from......

It is my random trip for my 101 in 1001. Booked this past Monday.

Shortness??? where does that come from......

short notice... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I did the same thing with MAC... I forgot the "Notice" part sheessshhhhhhhh... Will I see you Monday ????popcorn::

Oh my gawd, saw Sugar Ray last night and my friends kids (4 to 16) LOVED the concert. It was really good. I will send you my planned concert schedule so you can join me when I am there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter