What are the weirdest complaints you have heard in WDW?

Just remembered one from our last trip!

We were waiting in the preshow area at an Epcot show-I think it was Honey I Shrunk the Audience (preshow was a movie about imagination by Kodak). CM must have announced 10 times to please not sit on the ground and move all the way in, as it was very crowded. Anyways this family of about 8 teens and adults decided to sit on the ground anyways, right smack in the middle of everyone with their bags and stuff spread all around.

Anyways, when it was time to go in, the mom started complaining because someone stepped on her hand while everyone was on their way inside (mom was still sitting on the floor at this point). She said very loudly "Why can't people learn how to follow the rules instead of rushing in so fast?" The dad replied to her "Because they have NO respect for anyone around them, that's why!"

....ummm....maybe you should have followed the rules and not sat on the floor??:confused3

this thread is so funny!!!!!!!!! I don't know as though I have heard anyone complaining about much other than the crowds and the heat.

You hear the funniest things in lines, it's almost a fun game after awhile on what you will hear next.

I have heard "Why can't we find Harry Potter?" :lmao:

We were waiting in the preshow area at an Epcot show-I think it was Honey I Shrunk the Audience (preshow was a movie about imagination by Kodak). CM must have announced 10 times to please not sit on the ground and move all the way in, as it was very crowded. Anyways this family of about 8 teens and adults decided to sit on the ground anyways, right smack in the middle of everyone with their bags and stuff spread all around.

Anyways, when it was time to go in, the mom started complaining because someone stepped on her hand while everyone was on their way inside (mom was still sitting on the floor at this point). She said very loudly "Why can't people learn how to follow the rules instead of rushing in so fast?" The dad replied to her "Because they have NO respect for anyone around them, that's why!"

....ummm....maybe you should have followed the rules and not sat on the floor??:confused3

I would have had to point out the first rule was not to sit on the floor.

I'll post my complaint -- about the boards.

There are tons of posts on the board for

You DON'T have to post to subscribe to a thread! Just look at the top under thread tools. You can subscribe without posting!

At AKL last year, the guy on the balcony next to me shouted "I DID NOT PAY $300 A NIGHT FOR THE GIRAFFE TO WALK THE (expletive) AWAY FROM ME! COME BACK HERE YOU LONG NECKED MAMMAL"

that *almost* made my vacation

:lmao: This is by far by favorite complaint in a thread full of doozies. I'm STILL laughing!

When was this? We were there in October 07, and THE EXACT SAME THING happened while we were there. I didn't hear anyone step on them, but my mom and I were giggling like crazy because I was just inches away from one of them, and I kept threatening to "accidentally" step all over them. The CM had made the "don't sit on the floor" comment at least three times by that point, and these people were just totally pretending to be deaf about it; I felt kind of justified in such an act, but my mother insisted that I behave. :rolleyes1

In other news, I love this thread. :hug:

You DON'T have to post to subscribe to a thread! Just look at the top under thread tools. You can subscribe without posting!

Have to agree, I also don't like it when they reply with just a smilie!

(BTW my favorite momento is a Moosehead beer bar mirror that I won in a raffel!!!)

I was eating at the Crystal Palace one morning and a woman came in and said in a very loud voice "I am not paying over a $100 dollers for breakfast with characters if I have to share the characters with all these people".
And then she proceeded to complain about how characters like Mickey Mouse and the Princesses weren't there.

When was this? We were there in October 07, and THE EXACT SAME THING happened while we were there. I didn't hear anyone step on them, but my mom and I were giggling like crazy because I was just inches away from one of them, and I kept threatening to "accidentally" step all over them. The CM had made the "don't sit on the floor" comment at least three times by that point, and these people were just totally pretending to be deaf about it; I felt kind of justified in such an act, but my mother insisted that I behave. :rolleyes1

This was just two weeks ago (2/08). They definately heard the CM say to refrain from sitting on the floor-the CM yelled it over the loud speaker. They just thought the rules didn't apply to them.:sad2: My DBF was insisting to me to behave as well!

I once worked with a woman who used to work at City Hall in DL. She used to tell us all kinds of stories about crazy guests, but I'm afraid I don't remember many of them anymore. :sad1:

The one that I do remember however happened right after Fantasmic had opened. She said that a man came in and asked to speak to someone about the show. Apparently he felt that Fantasmic wasn't "Fantasmic-ey" enough, and he wanted to share a few tips he had on how to make it better. :wizard:

You gotta love people!!:confused3

:lmao: This is by far by favorite complaint in a thread full of doozies. I'm STILL laughing!

We were also there in Oct. 07. My husband has health issues and ended up leaving the preshow area because he needed to sit down and there is no area provided to sit. Even though people were sitting around us, he felt we needed to respect the rules regardless of his physical problems, so he left and I saw the show by myself. (And yes, we did ask a CM for a place to sit and they had nothing available. We ran into this a few attractions, much to our surprise.) Btw, he did get to see the show another day when we timed it so that we got into the pre-show area just before the doors opened.

Deb
POFQ, Oct. 2007
praying / hoping / wishing / dreaming for April 2009 or 2010

I got a fastpass for Buzz Lightyear and on the way going past everyone else and I heard one one person with some really bad comments. I also saw this one person trying to use their room key to get in the park, after ten minutes the CM at the booth finnaly said what kind of pass do you have and he showd her the pass and all the color drained from the CMs face and she said I think you need to go to guest relations now.

I also saw this one person trying to use their room key to get in the park, after ten minutes the CM at the booth finnaly said what kind of pass do you have and he showd her the pass and all the color drained from the CMs face and she said I think you need to go to guest relations now.
I don't think that is that weird. A lot of room keys have the tickets on them.

Quote:
subbing

Have you ever considered the OTHER reason for that?
If a thread is new, and not getting enough attention, or its slowing down, just a simple "bump" may be all it needs to get attention again.:thumbsup2
I did this today actually. There was a post that i wanted to hear the answers to. Noone had responded. With my single bump, it now showed it had gotten a reply, and maybe that kept it alive long enough to have a fighting chance.

I got a fastpass for Buzz Lightyear and on the way going past everyone else and I heard one one person with some really bad comments. I also saw this one person trying to use their room key to get in the park, after ten minutes the CM at the booth finnaly said what kind of pass do you have and he showd her the pass and all the color drained from the CMs face and she said I think you need to go to guest relations now.

I don't get it. :confused3

This is a cross between funny and weird:
My mom and I had purchased a Pal Mickey and were enjoying his company. So we were coming out of Muppets and I heard him giggle so I put him up to my ear to listen. Well this woman came out of nowhere and tapped me very hard on the shoulder and this is the conversation that followed:
"Are you ENJOYING your little toy?"
"Umm, yes, thanks, he's very fun....."
"Well he is the BIGGEST rip-off, we got one for my daughter's birthday and we've had it in the park for 3 days and all he does is giggle!!! He doesn't tell us ANYTHING! The woman at the store told us that he would tell us when characters were out or when lines were short, and he does NOTHING. AND they won't take it BACK either because we've had it three days. I can't believe Disney is FORCING me to keep a defective toy, it has RUINED our trip. ALL HE DOES IS GIGGLE!!!!"
"Umm, when he giggles, you're supposed to squeeze his tummy or his hand so that he knows you want to hear what he has to say....."
*woman's mouth drops open*
"Why you little!!!!"
*woman turns around and storms off*
:confused3 What did I do?
My mom and I were so completely stunned by this woman's tirade that we sort of just stood there for a couple minutes in silence. It wasn't until later that afternoon that the true hilarity of the situation got to us and we just laughed and laughed and laughed. I was just amazed someone had the audacity to come up to a complete stranger and shout the way she did. Guess Disney lets in all sorts......

this thread is great! you have all had me :rotfl2: all morning :) Dh is a manners "freak" he won't say a word to the people behaving badly (cause that would be rude) but man do I get to hear about it :rotfl: keep em coming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter