What are YOU currently Cross Stitching?

StitchNTime

Earning My Ears
Hi all... :wave2: I was curious as to what everyone is currently cross stitching? I am currently working on L&L 'Angel of Grace' and a realistic Santa with his finger up to his mouth as though he is saying 'ssshh', it will have a border embelished with two different kinds on buttons down the entire left side of him. I am almost finished...just have his hand and some white and the border left.
I am always working on 2 - 4 cross stitch patterns at once. :banana:

"Life is too short to drink cheap Wine"

Hi Brutie :wave: it is nice to meet you. I am not awake yet this morning, it is 7:45 am and when I read your message I started laughing :rotfl2: ...I thought...hhmm "life is too short to to drink wine", isnt it a little early for that :rotfl2: ....then ...duh, I realized that must be the name of your piece your stitching? I'm not familiar with it. Cherie'

Currently working on a birth annoucement for a friend. It has Pooh and Piglet on it. That should be done this weekend.

Then I am moving onto my Happiest Celebration on Earth kit :)

Hi Cobbler it is nice to meet you. That sounds cute. I love disney. I have stitched several Mickey Mouses, I collect mickey figurines. Funny thing is I haven't kept any of my Mickey samplers. I should be done w/ my santa but I have been very busy with my cross stitch group. I have finally found a comfy place to juggle both. Hopefully will be finished with him soon. Then I will be working on a second teacup.

I'm working on two dobermans standing near a fence with flowers. It will be a gift for my DH for Christmas. :thumbsup2

Currently working on the Nora Corbett Christmas Elf Fairy (limited edition kit) but had to take a break for two reasons....

1...I leave for DCL/WDW TOMORROW and it's been crazy trying to get ready....
and
2......my cat ate my needle......see picture:

IMG_3039.jpg

but, have no fear......LUCKILY he will be ok....he passed it in his stool!!! it was the ONE time I left my needle with thread dangling.....and I only left it for 5 minutes!!!! Never again!!!!!

Oh my goodness Ohio...your cat ate your needle?? NO WAY! I can'tbelieve that x-ray! Oh I am so happy to hear your cat is ok...that is very lucky! I have a terrible habit of leaving my needle on the arm of the couch where I stitch. Now if I park it there I park it on the side of the arm, where my 3 furry children cannot get hurt! :thumbsup2 I try put my needle on my magnet strip on my end table but old habits die hard.

That sounds nice Dreams. Is it Disney or do you own dobermans or something? I have two Yorkies, one a male, his name is Mickey who is almost 2, and a female Yorkie Poo, her name is Minnie who is almost 1. We also have 1 good ole' big fat (about 16 - 17 pounds) 12 yr old female long haired black and white cat. They most spoiled rotten kids I've ever seen. But I can't help myself...love em too much. :love:

Nice to meet you all...

Hi Cherie(dreams91)!!!!

I'm currently working on L&L Celtic Winter. It is taking forever! Then I'm going to do the other 3 seasons. I also just bought 7 Mirabilia faeries, but do not tell my DH how much I spent! :rotfl2:

BernardandMissBianca said:
Hi Cherie(dreams91)!!!!

I'm currently working on L&L Celtic Winter. It is taking forever! Then I'm going to do the other 3 seasons. I also just bought 7 Mirabilia faeries, but do not tell my DH how much I spent! :rotfl2:

Oooh. That sounds nice. Do you have a pic of it?

StitchNTime said:
That sounds nice Dreams. Is it Disney or do you own dobermans or something? I have two Yorkies, one a male, his name is Mickey who is almost 2, and a female Yorkie Poo, her name is Minnie who is almost 1. We also have 1 good ole' big fat (about 16 - 17 pounds) 12 yr old female long haired black and white cat. They most spoiled rotten kids I've ever seen. But I can't help myself...love em too much. :love:

Nice to meet you all...

Yep. We have a dobie. He's a big baby...don't tell him that though. :)

dreams91 said:
Oooh. That sounds nice. Do you have a pic of it?

I have no idea how to post picts and no one can help me. I have a Mac and the directions are not the same as the Microsoft.
This is what it will look like though if I ever finish it.
http://www.tiag.com/designs/LL-60.html

I also did this one
http://www.tiag.com/designs/LL-27.html
and this one but the picture is grainy
http://www.tiag.com/images/designs/BR-04.jpg

I love their colors! They fill in the colors DMC doesn't have and have great shading techniques.

I am working on Christmas ornaments on plastic canvas. I just finished a snowman and now have started a bag of toys.

Hi Bernard...I too am working on L&L..'Angel of Grace'. OOHHH you have Mirabilia patterns huh? I LOVE her work too. Did you all know she is the daughter of L&L patterns? I love both their patterns. I too would LOVE to stitch a Mirabilia fairy. Found 2 or 3 I would like to stitch, and yes, I can imagine how much you spent! But they are so worth it...LOL :thumbsup2

I too like to stitch on plastic canvas Twigs, although I have not done so in several years. Hey, i have a magnet exchange sign up started at my cross stitch group if you are interested? The Theme is 'Christmas In July", sign up ends June 10th and item does not need to be mailed till July 1st but no later. In case you are interested?! (of anyone else)

Hi Pixie...got your app. to join my cross stitch group. I accepted it this morning and we are THRILLED to have you! The more the merrier! Hope you enjoy your time at the group when you do come to visit.

:rotfl2: Cherie...my three furry babes are very spoiled...Minnie..my Yorkie Poo is a HUGE baby, and she does know it! :teeth: But she is a SWEETIE and a big love bug.

Take care all....Cherie'

I just finished a Pooh character bookmark (pooh, eeyore, piglet and tigger). I just started a Jaylynn tinkerbell one (#1134-88). My dd is doing a mini tinkerbell one.

I am working on Past,Present and Forever.It will take me years,LOL! ;)

I'm working on a UK design by DMC called `The Price of Fish´. It's of a place called Haworth in the north of England. We have special memories of there :teeth: And a LOT of birthday cards as well. Toooo many birthdays this month :)

Hi everyone. :wave2:

I am new to this section of the board.

I have been cross stitching for about 7 years, but haven't done much lately b/c I was in school, and I have 3 kids, so there hasn't been much time to devote to cross-stitching.

I am currently working on Monet's Artist's Garden at Giverny.

It is an extremely intricate design with TONS of colors. The directions suggested starting in the top left corner, rather than the middle of the fabric, and working one 'page' of the pattern at at time.

I have one page down, 11 to go. Here is what I have so far:

monet.jpg

The completed rectangle is 1/3 of the width of the finished prodcut.

Here is what the finished product will look like:
mo-21-p.gif

As you can see, I have a LONG way to go!! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter