What are you doing for Halloween?

I had a front row seat to two old men playing beach ball.:eek:
Not a good thing to see.
And that 70 year old woman. :faint:

Are you saying this wouldn't be "squooshable"?

2169e87c2ecf1d0d1f5131b336643790-orig

Is this a new version of Finding Nemo?

I only know that eventually we are all (hopefully) going to be old, very old. I don't want to be repulsed by the changes that will occur and by seeing older bodies I think I'll be more accepting of my own changes.

Mind you guys..I really am a nudist and I have seen all sorts and shapes and sizes..I think it's all beautiful.

Is this a new version of Finding Nemo?

Well, that WOULD explain the group of frat guys dressed as seagulls following this girl and saying "mine? mine? mine? mine? mine? mine? mine? mine? mine? mine? mine? mine? mine? mine? mine? mine? mine? mine? mine? mine?"

:rotfl2:

It was my first time I guess I was not ready for what I was going to see.
But now I'm ready to go back and join in. LOL

And find a better place to sit:lmao:

It was my first time I guess I was not ready for what I was going to see.
But now I'm ready to go back and join in. LOL

And find a better place to sit:lmao:

Bring a towel..keeps splinters out of the bum. ;)

There you are! Working instead of playing I suppose. Didn't your parents teach you anything???

Someone has to earn money for my drugs... I mean food. :eek:
Not drugs. :eek: Drugs are bad. :eek: Bad drugs bad! :rolleyes1

Someone has to earn money for my drugs... I mean food. :eek:
Not drugs. :eek: Drugs are bad. :eek: Bad drugs bad! :rolleyes1

Don't you know how to pimp your man? Haven't I thought you anything???

Time for me to go home, Hope you all have a great Halloween.

Bye! Bye! See ya! Have a great night! So long....adios....caio...aloha..night...

I only know that eventually we are all (hopefully) going to be old, very old. I don't want to be repulsed by the changes that will occur and by seeing older bodies I think I'll be more accepting of my own changes.

Mind you guys..I really am a nudist and I have seen all sorts and shapes and sizes..I think it's all beautiful.

This thread has gotten awfully far from the topic that I was intereted in, but I do have something to say here. Nobody should resent getting older. It is a privilege that is denied so many.

I have lived at this address for 20 years and have never gotten a trick-or-treater so I am probably just going to watch videos on Halloween. That is a good idea though considering that rain is expected, and it already looks like a storm is about to break out any minute.

This thread has gotten awfully far from the topic that I was intereted in, but I do have something to say here. Nobody should resent getting older. It is a privilege that is denied so many.

I have lived at this address for 20 years and have never gotten a trick-or-treater so I am probably just going to watch videos on Halloween. That is a good idea though considering that rain is expected, and it already looks like a storm is about to break out any minute.

I know! Aren't we stinkers?

As for your other statement, I hope you saw that, I too, believe getting older is a wonderful gift. I am grateful for every moment that my loved ones and I breathe.

So far, we have no candy in the house. There are no decorations outside either. This year with Corey being on the road so much and her friends coming through recently, the decorations just haven't made it out there.

Tomorrow, I have the afternoon off. The plan is for me to come home change out of whatever Halloween clothes that I wear to entertain the kiddos at work tomorrow, and then Corey and I are off to go get our "early voting" done. If we don't get stuck in lines for hours and can make it home in time for the kids that will be coming by for candy and such, we will drop by some store on the way home and pick up some stuff.

I was going to get some shopping for candy done this past Sunday, but by the time I got Corey on her way off to the airport and took one of our doggies to the low cost shot clinic at Petco, it was so late that all I wanted to do was to take a nap, so I did. :thumbsup2

Tomorrow should be fun. Atleast Corey will be home for it. She loves scaring the kids.

Happy Halloween to all..

We do not get any little children for Halloween.. remote area, main street and long private driveway does not lend any little children walking up.....

Have fun all..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter