What are you doing for Halloween?

mskull.jpg

omg DBF would go NUTS with the talking jack.

I will be downtown, dressed in my MJ costume, bar hopping, and doing Thriller at every opportunity!

But all the while, I'll be wishing I was at Disney!

Ok it took me forever to figure out how to even post all of the pictures without them being huge. So now i do not know how to make them neat. That was my house last night and the pictures just do not do it justice. We had over 450 kids!! Many more than I anticipated! Needless to say the house is now void of any granola bars we may have had!! We had a great time. Many neighbors told us we should have won the GMA 25,000. We told them they should have nominated us! We had the ipod going with spooky music with wireless speakers placed very secretly. We had a ghost that jumped out at you 3 fog machines and glow in the dark sidewalk chalk and spiders! So many people stopped to take pictures and parents asked if they could take thier childs pictures with us! My girl took off her mask early (it is in one of the pictures it has the red dreads) and decided to wear the silver mask instead. It was just toooo hot last night! I actually changed my coustume at the last minute and told everyone i was a "hot mess". The ones that got it laughed.

I live in Rock Hill SC
Now sale the house pack and hit the road.
There will be a house next door for sale soon.
Just give me a week or two to get the people there now out.:lmao:
Great yard would love to have you next door to me.

I live in Rock Hill SC
Now sale the house pack and hit the road.
There will be a house next door for sale soon.
Just give me a week or two to get the people there now out.:lmao:
Great yard would love to have you next door to me.
:banana:
Is it fully fenced? I do have 4 dogs............. Oh and what would my commute to work be?

We would have a great neighbor hood wouldn't we!!!

As mentioned, Scott decorated our yard and we had a Halloween party.

Here are some pix.

My costume:
H08_musketeer.jpg

Scott's handiwork in the front yard
H08_home02.jpg

H08_home01.jpg

H08_home03.jpg

Since we knew people would probably be spending a lot of time on the patio (it happens at most of our parties that everyone is on the patio), we decided to give the pool a "spooky" look.
H08_pool01.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter